|Date of birth||December 2, 1997|
|Place of birth||Salem, Massachusetts, United States|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2016||→ Louisville City (loan)||0||(0)|
|2017||→ Orlando City B (loan)||0||(0)|
|2019||→ Tulsa Roughnecks (loan)||17||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 27, 2019|
Stajduhar was loaned out again on March 15, 2019, to USL Championship side Tulsa Roughnecks for their 2019 season. He made his professional debut on March 29 in a 2–1 win over RGV Toros. He was briefly recalled by Orlando City on June 24 owing to Greg Ranjitsingh's participation in the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup and an injury to Adam Grinwis before returning to Tulsa in July. In July 2019, Stajduhar was selected to take part in the MLS Homegrown Game. Having had his original contract option declined at the end of the season, Stajduhar renegotiated a new one-year deal with Orlando ahead of the 2020 season.
- As of September 29, 2019
|Louisville City (loan)||2016||USL||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Orlando City B (loan)||2017||USL||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Tulsa Roughnecks (loan)||2019||USLC||17||0||1||0||0||0||18||0|
In November 2017, it was announced that Stajduhar had been diagnosed with Localized Ewing's sarcoma, a form of bone cancer, and had begun to undergo chemotherapy. On June 20, 2018, Stajduhar completed his chemotherapy treatment and returned to playing with Orlando City.
- "Mason Stajduhar Becomes Fourth MLS Homegrown Player for Orlando City". Orlando City SC. 2015-11-09. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "NEWS: LOUCITY ADDS GK STAJDUHAR ON LOAN FROM ORLANDO CITY". Louisville City FC. 2016-04-30. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "Orlando City SC Loans Mason Stajduhar To USL's Tulsa Roughnecks". Orlando City SC. 2019-03-15. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- World, John Tranchina For the Tulsa. "Roughnecks take control early, earn third win with 2-1 victory over Rio Grande Valley". Tulsa World.
- "Orlando City SC Recalls Mason Stajduhar From Loan". www.orlandocitysc.com.
- "Roster announced for 2019 MLS Homegrown Game". mlssoccer.com.
- "Orlando City SC Announces 2019 End-of-Season Roster Decisions". Orlando City SC. November 21, 2019.
- "Orlando City Re-Sign Alex De John, Mason Stajduhar to New Deals". www.orlandocitysc.com.
- "Orlando GK Mason Stajduhar begins treatment following bone cancer diagnosis". Major League Soccer. 2017-11-18. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "Orlando Homegrown goalkeeper Mason Stajduhar completes cancer treatment". Major League Soccer. 2018-06-20. Retrieved 2019-03-30.