Marwan Mabrouk Mansour, sometimes referred to as Marwaan Mabrouk Mansour,(Arabic: مروان المبروك) (born 15 December 1989) is a Libyan footballer. He currently plays for Al-Ittihad Tripoli in the Libyan Premier League.
|Full name||Marwan Mansour Mabrouk|
|Date of birth||15 December 1989|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Mabrouk began playing football for Libyan Premier League club Olomby, including their run in the 2004 Libyan Super Cup, where the club lost the final to Al-Ittihad. He joined Al-Ittihad in 2009, and has been a fixture in their CAF Champions League and CAF Confederation Cup matches. Mabrouk helped Ittihad win its ninth consecutive Libyan Super Cup in 2010. He also played for the club in the 2010 CAF Confederation Cup, helping the club reach the semifinals.
He has three caps for the Libyan national football team.
- José Batalha (9 July 2009). "Libya 2003/04". RSSSF.
- "Sports News". AFP. 24 April 2010.
- "Ittihad start domestic competitions by winning Super Cup". African Soccer Union. 9 August 2010. Archived from the original on 27 March 2012.
- اليوم على ملعب 11..يونيو الاتحاد يستضيف الفتح الرباطي (in Arabic). Al Mofad. 29 October 2010.
- Marwan Mabrouk at National-Football-Teams.com