Location in Slovenia
|Coordinates: 45°46′33.97″N 14°24′7.36″E|
|Traditional region||Inner Carniola|
|Statistical region||Littoral–Inner Carniola|
|• Total||4.22 km2 (1.63 sq mi)|
|Elevation||565.5 m (1,855.3 ft)|
The local church in the settlement is dedicated to Saint Vitus and belongs to the Parish of Cerknica. It was first mentioned in written sources dating to 1581. The wooden ceiling in the church dates to 1621. The current belfry was built between 1936 and 1938.