Marta is a 1971 Spanish thriller film directed by José Antonio Nieves Conde. The film was selected as the Spanish entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 44th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
|Directed by||José Antonio Nieves Conde|
|Produced by||José Frade|
|Written by||Juan José Alonso Millán|
|Music by||Piero Piccioni|
- Marisa Mell as Marta & Pilar
- Stephen Boyd as Don Miguel
- George Rigaud as Arturo
- Howard Ross as Luis
- Jesús Puente as Don Carlos
- Isa Miranda as Elena
- Nélida Quiroga as Dona Clara
- "Marta". NY Times. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.