Marry the Boss's Daughter
Marry the Boss's Daughter is a 1941 American comedy film directed by Thornton Freeland and written by Jack Andrews. The film stars Brenda Joyce, Bruce Edwards, George Barbier, Hardie Albright, Ludwig Stössel and Bodil Rosing. The film was released on November 28, 1941, by 20th Century Fox.
|Marry the Boss's Daughter|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Thornton Freeland|
|Produced by||Lou L. Ostrow|
|Screenplay by||Jack Andrews|
|Music by||Cyril J. Mockridge|
|Cinematography||Charles G. Clarke|
|Edited by||Louis R. Loeffler|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Brenda Joyce as Fredericka Barrett
- Bruce Edwards as Jefferson Cole
- George Barbier as J.W. Barrett
- Hardie Albright as Putnam Palmer
- Ludwig Stössel as Franz Polgar
- Bodil Rosing as Mrs. Polgar
- Brandon Tynan as Mr. Dawson
- Charles Arnt as Blodgett
- George Meeker as Snavely
- Frank McGlynn, Sr. as Hoffman
- Eula Guy as Miss Simpson
- Ray Walker as Elevator Operator
- Crowther, Bosley (1941-12-04). "Movie Review - Marry the Boss s Daughter - A Word of Advice". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-09-27.
- "Marry the Bo$$'$ Daughter (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. 1993-06-21. Retrieved 2015-09-27.
- "Marry the Bo$'$ Daughter". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-27.