Marooned (1933 film)
Marooned is a 1933 British drama film directed by Leslie S. Hiscott and starring Edmund Gwenn and Viola Lyel. It was made at Beaconsfield Studios as a quota quickie.
|Directed by||Leslie S. Hiscott|
|Produced by||Herbert Smith|
|Written by||Michael Barringer|
|Distributed by||Fox Film|
- Edmund Gwenn as Tom Roberts
- Viola Lyel as Sarah Roberts
- Iris March as Mary Roberts
- Victor Garland as Norman Bristowe
- Hal Walters as Joe
- Wally Patch as Wilson
- Philip Hewland as Jacob
- Wilfred Shine as Maille
- Wood, p. 78
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.