|Full name||Mark Trewella|
|Date of birth||28 June 1966|
|Height||186 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||84 kg (185 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1991.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Trewella, who was from Doncaster originally, started out at Fitzroy in the Under 19s. He won three reserves best and fairest awards for Fitzroy and was a member of their reserves premiership team in 1989. After playing 23 senior games for Fitzroy, Trewella made his way to Richmond, via the 1991 Pre-Season Draft. He made four appearances for Richmond, all in the 1991 AFL season. He later played in the Victorian Football Association for both Prahran and Box Hill.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia Of AFL Footballers. BAS Publishing. ISBN 9781920910785.
- Warrandyte Diary,"Man on the mark", 14 July 2011, Brianna Piazza
- Lovett, Michael (2004). AFL 2004 - The Official Statistical History Of The AFL. AFL Publishing. ISBN 0-9580300-5-7.
- "AFL Tables: Mark Trewella". afltables.com.
- Ross Booth (17 April 1994). "Vintage Port puts in strong rally to edge out Werribee". The Sunday Age (Sport Liftout). Melbourne, VIC. p. 19.