Marie Kremer (born 15 April 1982 in Uccle) is a Belgian actress. Her first leading role was in the 2003 movie I Always Wanted to be a Saint (J'ai toujours voulu être une sainte)., for which she won the Créteil International Women's Film Festival's Female Talent Award. After that, she played in St.Jacques-La Mecque, a film about a group of people on their way to Santiago de Compostela. She is also to be seen in Caché (directed by Michael Haneke, well-known from his movie "Funny Games"), and also in Ravages, a film from Christophe Lamotte, Blame it on Fidel and Beneath the rooftops of Paris. In 2012 she was nominated for the Magritte Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Marie Kremer at the 2013 César Awards
Kremer is a native speaker of French and she also speaks fluent English and Dutch and some Spanish and Italian.
Since 2009, she has been a cast member of Un village français.
She starred in six episodes of Profilage as Louise Drancourt - young and beautiful nurse, engaged and preparing to be a stepmother. She is stalking Chloe and later tells her that the two of them are daughters of a same father. This, however, turns out to be a lie; Louise was working as a nurse in the center where Chloe's father was locked. She had been listening his stories about Chloe and became obsessed with her. She wanted to be the only person that Chloe cares about. At Louise's wedding, Chloe began to realize that and Mathieu tried to arrest Louise, who stabbed him in the neck. Two seasons later we find out that Louise did not went to jail but to hospital, insisting that she was ill and not responsible for her actions. She made one of her doctors kill himself blaming Chloe. Then Louise was taken by Adelle, who wanted her to admit what she did in order to prove that Chloe was innocent. Instead, Louise charmed Adele, almost making her take her side. But when Louise tried to kill Chloe's daughter, she was arrested with Adele's help and this is the last time we see Marie Kremer's character.
- 2003 : J'ai toujours voulu être une sainte : Norah
- 2005 : Saint-Jacques… La Mecque : Camille
- 2005 : Caché : Jeannette
- 2005 : Le Couperet : Judy Rick
- 2006 : Charell : hotel maid
- 2006 : Quand j'étais chanteur
- 2006 : Dikkenek : Fabienne
- 2006 : Mon fils à moi : Suzanne
- 2006 : Mon colonel : Thérèse
- 2006 : La Faute à Fidel! : Isabelle
- 2006 : Les Ambitieux : Marie
- 2007 : Michou d'Auber : stationery seller
- 2007 : Les Toits de Paris : Julie
- 2007 : Survivre avec les loups : Janine
- 2008 : Bientôt j'arrête : Chanel
- 2009 : Soeur Sourire : Françoise
- 2009 : Le Bel Âge (or L'Insurgée) : Marie
- 2011 : Holidays by the Sea
- 2003 : Péril imminent, TV film : Clémentine Ercourt
- 2007 : Chez Maupassant, TV series, episode Histoire d'une fille de ferme : Rose Janvier
- 2007 : Ravages, TV film : Florence
- 2009 : Mac Orlan, TV series, episode Jusqu'au bout du monde : Cyrielle
- 2009 : Contes et nouvelles du XIXe siècle, TV series, episode Le bonheur dans le crime : Claire Stassin
- 2009-present : Un village français, TV series : Lucienne Borderie
- 2010 : Les Vivants et les Morts, TV series
- 2010 : Profilage, TV series : Louise
- Créteil International Women's Film Festival 2004 : Prix du talent féminin, for J'ai toujours voulu être une sainte