Mariangela Giordano (born 2 September 1937) is an Italian film and television actress.
|Other names||Mary Jordan|
Life and career
Born in Dolcedo, Imperia as Maria Angela Giordano, the daughter of a journalist, Giordano was elected Miss Liguria in 1954. Then she almost immediately started an intense film career, mainly appearing in genre films in which she was sometimes credited as Mary Jordan. She is known to cult horror movie fans for her starring roles in Giallo in Venice, Patrick Lives Again, The Devil's Daughter, Satan's Baby Doll, Killer Barbys and Burial Ground.
Since the 1980s Giordano focused her career on television, appearing in the TV-series Skipper and I ragazzi del muretto, among others.
- Desert Warrior (1957)
- Colossus and the Amazon Queen (1960) a.k.a. Queen of the Amazons
- Ursus (1960) a.k.a. Ursus, Son of Hercules
- Romulus and the Sabines (1961)
- The Eye of the Needle (1962)
- How I Learned to Love Women (1966)
- Te lo leggo negli occhi (1966)
- The Reward's Yours... The Man's Mine (1969)
- I quattro del pater noster (1969)
- Dove volano i corvi d'argento (1977)
- Malabimba – The Malicious Whore (1979)
- Giallo a Venezia / Giallo in Venice (1979)
- Patrick Is Still Alive (1980) a.k.a. Patrick Lives Again
- Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror (1980) a.k.a. Nights of Terror
- Satan's Baby Doll (1982) a.k.a. La Bimba di Satana
- Noi uomini duri (1987)
- Io e mia sorella (1987)
- Il volpone (1988)
- The Devil's Daughter (1991) a.k.a. La Secta/ The Sect
- Once a Year, Every Year (1994)
- Killer Barbys (1996) directed by Jesus Franco
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Dizionario del cinema italiano - Le Attrici. Gremese Editore, 2003. ISBN 888440214X.