Margaret Burton (actress)
Margaret Burton (1924–1984) was an English actress who appeared in roughly a dozen British films between 1964 and 1985, including in Sex and the Other Woman (1972) and Secrets of a Superstud (1976), and in the TV series The Tomorrow People.
|Born||18 March 1924|
Keighley, West Yorkshire, England, UK
|Died||23 November 1984 60) (aged|
Hove, East Sussex, England, UK
|Occupation||Actor and singer|
|Spouse(s)||Michael Garvey (m. 1979–1984), Arnold Moseley (m. 1952–1960), David Nixon (m. 1947–1950)|
Burton trained at the Royal Manchester College of Music, and had a successful musical comedy career in the theatre, including as principal boy in pantomime at the London Palladium in 1954, and as Louella Parsons in Marilyn! the Musical at the Adelphi Theatre in 1983.
- "Harrogate actress in secret Sellers affair". ripongazette.co.uk.
- "Margaret Burton". British Film Institute. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- "Margaret Burton". aveleyman.com.
- "A Man for Emily[23/04/75] (1975)". BFI.
- "Peter Sellers' secret love revealed". The Argus.
- "Margaret Burton | Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "Marilyn! (1983-03-Adelphi Theatre-London)". musicalsworld.be.