Manmohini (TV series)
Manmohini is an Indian Hindi-language television series that premiered on Zee TV on 27 November 2018. The series is produced by Prateek Sharma under the banner of LSD Films Private Limited. The series revamp on 12 November 2019 with new cast. Now, It Stars Karam Rajpal, Vaishali Takkar.
|Also known as||Mohabbat Payegi Ya Mitayegi - Mannmohinii|
|Created by||Prateek Sharma|
|Developed by||Prateek Sharma|
|Directed by||Prateek Shah|
Garima Singh Rathore
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||279|
|Producer(s)||Prateek Sharma |
|Production location(s)||Rajasthan, India|
|Running time||approx. 21 minutes|
|Production company(s)||LSD Films Private Limited|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Original release||27 November 2018 –|
It stars Reyhna Malhotra in the negative lead role of Mohini. Garima Singh Rathore plays the female lead, Siya, and actor Ankit Siwach, who has appeared in Rishton Ka Chakravyuh, Ishqbaaaz and Laal Ishq, plays the male lead, Ram
The story is about a 500 year-old Chudail named Mohini (Reyhna Pandit), who has waited for her previous 500 year-old love, Rana Saa, who has taken rebirth in the name of Ram (Ankit Siwach). On the other hand, Ram is a businessman who lives with his wife, Siya (Garima S Rathore), and his half brother, Vivian. Ram was about to divorce Siya but when Siya learns about Mohini, she decides not to divorce Ram and to save him from the Chudail and her evil intentions. Siya agrees to save Ram from every evil force and decides to take on Mohini's every fatal blow first. Siya fails Mohini's every move and stands as a shield of Ram all the time. The story of Rama and Siya has many twists.
Before 500 Years
Rana Bhanu Pratap aka Rana Saa (Ankit Siwach) and his wife Rajarajeshwari loved each other 500 years ago. Mohini loved Rana Sa very much and wanted him.
- Reyhna Malhotra/Giaa Manek as Mohini/Gopika, a 500 year old Chudail, Rana Saa's obsessed lover, Mann's mother (2018-2019)/(2019)
- Garima S Rathore as Siya Sisodia, Ram’s wife and Mann's adaptive mother (2018-2019)
- Ankit Siwach as Rana Bhanupratap Singh, Mohini's lover (2019) / Raam Sisodia, Siya's husband, Mann's father (2018-2019)
- Nikita Sharma as Rani Rajrajeshwari, Rana Saa's wife (2019)
- Rakhi Sawant as Chakwa, a Chudail, Mohini's sister (2019)
- Vaidik Poriya as Mann Sisodia, Ram and Mohini's son, Siya's adoptive son (2019)
- Sonia Singh as Makdi Rani, Mohini's best friend turns her enemy (2019)
- Vandana Pathak as Devki Dai (Dai Maa), Ram's protector/D.K. a Chudail (2018)
- Zuber K. Khan as Vanraaj, a Superhuman and Siya's obsessed lover (2019)
- Sharain khanduja as Jhumari, Vanraaj's lover (2019)
- Neeta Mohindra as Saroj Devi, Ram and Vivian’s grandmother (2018)
- Abhimanyu Chaudhary as Vivian, Ram’s half-brother (2018)
- Melanie Nazareth as Ram’s stepmother and Vivian’s mother (2018)
- Rupal Patel as Kubarjra / Usha (cameo) (2019)
- Poonam Chaudhary as Moha (2019)
- Kanishq Rupani as Madhira (2019)
- Ratnakar Nadkarni as RaajpurohitJi (2018)
- Zaara Khan as Ketki Mishra, Ananya's sister (2019-)
- Lata Shukla as Parvati, Ananya's grandmother (2019-)
- Rakesh Paul as Kamal, Sunanda's husband (2019-)
- "Manmohini: Mohini promises Ram that she will find the girl he is looking for". Abplive.com.
- "Zee Tv launch new show". Zeetv.com. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- "Meet Manmohini, the new dayan of telly town". India Today. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- "Ankit Siwach, Reyhna Pandit's Manmohini hits the 100 episodes milestone". toi.
- "What's in my bag with Garima Singh Rathore". toi.
- "Manmohini: Chakua betrays Mohini, falls in love with Ram". Indiatoday.com.
- "Zuber K Khan is looking forward to essaying the role of a superhuman in the show Manmohini". Mid-day.com.