Mandalay Entertainment Group is an American entertainment company founded in 1995 by Peter Guber, with interests in motion pictures, animated films, television, sports entertainment and new media.
- Mandalay Pictures is a film production company whose productions include I Know What You Did Last Summer, Donnie Brasco, Seven Years in Tibet, Wild Things, Les Misérables, The Deep End of the Ocean, Sleepy Hollow, The Score, IO and Into the Blue.
- Mandalay Television is a producer of television series, including Cupid, Mercy Point , Rude Awakening, and Brotherhood. It also previously distributed games of its minor league baseball teams owned by Mandalay Baseball Properties for TV airings. It also produces television films and miniseries. Its productions include Intensity, Get to the Heart: The Barbara Mandrell Story, Bad As I Wanna Be, Sole Survivor, First Daughter, The Linda McCartney Story, Angels Fall, Blue Smoke, Carolina Moon, Montana Sky, Northern Lights, Midnight Bayou, High Noon and Tribute.
- Mandalay Sports Entertainment which previously included Mandalay Baseball Properties (MBP), responsible for several professional baseball franchises, sports marketing, stadium development, ownership, management and consulting.
- Dick Clark Productions, which has been co-owned by Mandalay twice, from 2004-2007, and again in September 2012.
- "Warriors Co-Owner Peter Guber Talks Hollywood vs. Sports, Says Obama "Didn't Understand" Sony Hack - Hollywood Reporter". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "Complete transparency through strong communication". Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- Nellie Andreeva. "Guggenheim Partners-Led Group Reaches Agreement To Buy Dick Clark Prods". Deadline. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- Mandalay Entertainment Group
- Mandalay Entertainment on IMDb
- Mandalay Pictures on IMDb
- Mandalay Television on IMDb