Man from Montreal
Man from Montreal is a 1939 American western drama film, directed by Christy Cabanne. It stars Richard Arlen, Andy Devine, and Kay Sutton, and was released on December 8, 1939.
|Man from Montreal|
|Directed by||Christy Cabanne|
|Produced by||Ben Pivar|
|Screenplay by||Owen Francis|
|Story by||Ben Pivar|
|Music by||H. J. Salter|
|Edited by||Maurice Wright|
- Richard Arlen as Clark Manning
- Andy Devine as Constable "Bones" Blair
- Kay Sutton as Myrna Montgomery
- Anne Gwynne as Doris Blair
- Reed Hadley as Ross Montgomery
- Addison Richards as Captain Owens
- Joe Sawyer as Biff Anders
- Jerry Marlowe as Jim Morris
- Tom Whitten as Brad Owens
- Eddy Waller as Old Jacques
- "Man from Montreal". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on March 13, 2018. Retrieved March 13, 2018.
- Man from Montreal on IMDb
- Man from Montreal at the TCM Movie Database
- Man from Montreal at the American Film Institute Catalog
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.