Man Crazy (1953 film)
Man Crazy is a 1953 American film directed by Irving Lerner and starring Neville Brand.
|Directed by||Irving Lerner|
|Produced by||Sidney Harmon|
|Written by||Sidney Harmon|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
It was the first film from Security Pictures, the production company of Philip Yordan and Sidney Harmon.
Three girls steal some money and head for Hollywood.
- Neville Brand as Paul Wocynski
- Christine White as Georgia Daniels
- Irene Anders as Millie Pickett
- Colleen Miller as Judy Bassett
- John Brown as Webster T. Duncan
- Joe Turkel as Ray
- Karen Steele as Marge
- Scheuer, P. K. (1954, Jan 07). Problem girls limned; jack the ripper again. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/166583090
- Scheuer, P. K. (1955, Mar 13). A TOWN CALLED HOLLYWOOD. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/166767985
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.