Malvern Town F.C.
|Full name||Malvern Town Football Club|
|Ground||Langland Stadium, Malvern|
|Manager||Dene Whittal-Williams & Lee Hooper|
|League||Hellenic League Division One West|
|2018–19||West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division, 4th of 20 (transferred)|
The club was established in 1946 as Barnards Green Football Club. They joined the Worcester League, where they played until moving up to the Worcestershire Combination in 1955, going on to win the league at the first attempt. The club also won the Worcestershire Junior Cup and retained the trophy for the next two season, before winning it again in 1961–62. In 1967 the Worcestershire Combination was renamed the Midland Combination. The club won the inaugural Worcestershire Senior Urn in 1973–74, before retaining it for the next two seasons; they also finished as runners-up in the Midland Combination in 1973–74.
In 1979 Malvern transferred to the Premier Division of the West Midlands (Regional) League. Despite finishing bottom of the division in 1982–83, the club avoided being relegated. However, they were relegated to Division One at the end of the 1991–92 season. Despite only finishing ninth in Division One in 1993–94, the club were promoted back to the Premier Division. In 2003–04 they won the Premier Division title, earning promotion to the Midland Alliance. A third-place finish in the Alliance in 2005–06 saw the club promoted to Division One Midlands of the Southern League.
Malvern finished bottom of Division One Midlands in 2008–09 and were relegated back to the Midland Alliance. Two seasons later they finished bottom of the Midland Alliance and were relegated to the Premier Division of the West Midlands (Regional) League. The club won the Worcestershire Senior Urn for an eighth time in 2014–15. At the end of the 2018–19 season the club were transferred to Division One West of the Hellenic League.
- West Midlands (Regional) League
- Premier Division champions 2003–04
- Midland Combination
- Champions 1955–56
- Worcestershire Senior Urn
- Worcestershire Junior Cup
- Winners 1955–56, 1956–57, 1957–58, 1961–62
- Worcestershire Minor Cup
- Winners 1952–53
- Best FA Cup performance: Third qualifying round, 1981–82, 1986–87
- Best FA Trophy performance: Preliminary round, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
- Best FA Vase performance: Fourth round, 1974–75, 1976–77
- Record attendance: 2,006 v Hereford, 7 July 2015
- Most appearances: Nick Clayton
- Most goals: Graham Buffery
- Malvern Town F.C. players
- Malvern Town F.C. managers
- Mike Williams & Tony Williams (2016) Non-League Club Directory 2017, Tony Williams Publications, p562 ISBN 978-1869833695
- History Malvern Town F.C.
- Malvern Town at the Football Club History Database
- Handbook Worcestershire FA
- Club record 2,006 at Malvern Town watch Hereford FC win first game 3-2 Worcester News, 8 July 2015