Malian Football Federation
The Malian Football Federation (French: Fédération Malienne de Football, FMF) is the governing body of football in Mali. Founded in 1960, it joined the Confederation of African Football (African Soccer Confederation) in 1962 and has been affiliated with FIFA (International Soccer Federation) since 1964. Its first general secretary was Garan Fabou Kouyate. Famous leaders are Amadou Diakite and Tidiane Niambele.
|President||Boubacar Baba Diarra|
The composition of the new bureau is as follows:
- President: Boubacar Baba Diarra
- Vice President: Boukary Sidibé
- General Secretary: Yacouba Traoré
- Treasurer: Seydou Sow
- Media Officer: Salaha Baby
- Jerseys: Green
- Shorts: Yellow
- Socks: Red
- Futsal Coordinator: Abdou Maïga
- "Mali on FIFA.com". Fédération internationale de football association. Retrieved 20 June 2010.
- "FIFA Suspends Malian Football Association (FEMAFOOT)". FIFA. 2017-03-17. Retrieved 2017-04-07.