MCM Pop was a French language music video TV channel owned by MCM Group, a division of Lagardère Active. MCM Pop was closed down on 1 October 2014 at 23:59, in France, to make way for RFM TV, on 2 October at 6pm.
|Launched||28 November 2003|
|Closed||1 October 2014|
|Owned by||MCM Group|
|Slogan||Le meilleur des tubes des années 80 à nos jours|
- On 3 April 2001, MCM 2 was created by Lagardère Active. The string then diffuses clips 1980s and 90 and target the generation that experienced the beginnings of his colleague MCM.
- To enrich the offer music channels, Lagardère Active launches November 28, 2003 MCM Music + channels. It is then composed of three chains: MCM, MCM Top (newly created), and MCM Pop, replacing MCM 2.Then, latter MCM Pop broadcasts clips from the 1980s to today and enriches its program schedule.
- Since 29 March 2011, the channel broadcasts in 16:9 format
- On 1 October 2014, MCM Pop was replaced by RFM TV.
From 2010 to October 2014:« Le meilleur des années 80 à nos jours » ("The best of the 80s to today")
- Secretary General, Programs and Antennas: Laurent Micouleau
- Program Director: Nicolas Gicquel
- Presenter and journalist: François Olivier Nolorgues
- Hit RFM
- Pop List
- Pop Tonic
- Pop Legend
- Pop 80
- Pop 90
- Pop 2000
- Pop Kitsch
- Dance 90
- Top 50 Culte
- Pop Culte
- Pop Rock
- Pop Dance
- Pop Tendance
- Pop Disco
- Pop & Co
- Émissions diffusées sur MCM
- "La radio RFM arrive sur la télévision le 2 octobre". Le Figaro.
- "Dès le 2 octobre, MCM Pop devient RFM TV". Toutelatele.
- Official website (in French)