MCDecaux, Inc. (エムシードゥコー株式会社 Emushīdukō Kabushiki Kaisha) is a Japanese advertising firm headquartered in the Nishimoto Kosan Nishikicho Building (西本興産錦町ビル Nishimoto Kōsan Nishikichō Biru) in Nishikichō, Chiyoda, Tokyo.[1]

MCDecaux is a joint venture with JCDecaux and Mitsubishi Corp. JCDecaux owns 85% of the company, with the remaining 15% owned by Mitsubishi. In 2005 McDecaux got a 15-year contract with Ito Yokado.[2]


  1. "会社概要." MCDecaux. Retrieved on September 28, 2011. "本社 〒101-0054 東京都千代田区神田錦町3-23 西本興産錦町ビル5・6F"
  2. "JC Decaux's MCDecaux venture wins 15-year ad contract from Japan's Ito Yokado." AFX News Limited at Forbes. September 5, 2009. Retrieved on September 28, 2011.

This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.