The MAN SL 200 was a transit bus manufactured by MAN between 1973 and 1988, and was based on the first generation German VÖV-Standard-Linienbus body design. More than 5500 units were built of the standard left-hand drive version. There were also several right-hand drive chassis versions available for external bodywork, some of which were delivered with the body frame.
|MAN SL 200|
|Body and chassis|
|Floor type||Step entrance|
|Predecessor||MAN SL 192|
|Successor||MAN SL 202|
The SL 200 was replaced by the SL 202.
The Auckland Regional Council purchased 88 SL200s.
- "Übersicht Bustypen MAN" [Overview bustypes MAN] (in German). Dieters Straßenbahn/Bus Seiten. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- MAN SL200 ACT Bus
- Withdrawn bus models Brisbane Transport Buses
- MET Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- TransAdelaide Australian Bus Fleet lists
- MAN SL200 Buses Omnibus Society of New Zealand