Lutana is behind Moonah in this view from the west from Lost World.
|Population||2,353 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Glenorchy|
It was originally built by the Electrolytic Zinc company (the then operator of the Zinc works) as homes for its employees at the nearby zinc works.
The homes were later sold off and are now privately owned.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Lutana (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- known originally as the Risdon zinc works
- Ruth Barton. "Communal life, common interests and healthy conditions".
- Howatson, Donald, The Story of New Town - Street by Street, 2011, ISBN 978-0-9871287-1-3
- "The Zinc Works". TChange. Retrieved 11 July 2009.