Kali Lusi, Sungai Lusi
Location of river mouth
Lusi River (Indonesia)
|Length||208.5 km (129.6 mi)|
|Basin size||3,656.78 km2 (1,411.89 sq mi)|
The river flows in the central area of Java with predominantly tropical monsoon climate (designated as Am in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 25 °C. The warmest month is October, when the average temperature is around 28 °C, and the coldest is January, at 24 °C. The average annual rainfall is 2845 mm. The wettest month is January, with an average of 527 mm rainfall, and the driest is September, with 35 mm rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Kali Lusi at Geonames.org (cc-by); Last updated 2013-06-04; Database dump downloaded 2015-11-27
- Sungai Lusi (Kali Lusi) Kumpulan Ensiklopedi Dunia.
- Studi Penanganan Sub DAS Lusi
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11: 1633–1644. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.