Luck of the Navy
Luck of the Navy is a 1938 British comedy thriller film directed by Norman Lee and starring Geoffrey Toone, Judy Kelly and Clifford Evans. It was based on the play The Luck of the Navy by Mrs Clifford Mills and is also known by the alternative title of North Sea Patrol.
With Britain on the brink of war, an enemy spy plans to steal secret documents and lay the blame on Clive Stanton.
- Geoffrey Toone - Commander Clive Stanton
- Judy Kelly - Cynthia Maybridge
- Clifford Evans - Lieutenant Peel
- John Wood - Sub Lieutenant Eden
- Albert Burdon - Noakes
- Alf Goddard - Tomkins
- Henry Oscar - Perrin
- Kenneth Kent - Colonel Suvaroff
- Marguerite Allan - Anna Suvaroff
- Edmund Breon - Admiral Maybridge
- Doris Hare - Mrs Maybridge
- Daphne Raglan - Dora Maybridge
- Olga Lindo - Mrs Rance
- Diana Beaumont - Millie
- Leslie Perrins - Briggs
- Frank Fox - François
- Joan Fred Emney - Cook
- "Luck of the Navy (1938) | BFI". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 25 March 2017.