Lovejoy Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Lovejoy Township is one of twenty-six townships in Iroquois County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 406 and it contained 184 housing units. Lovejoy Township was formed from a portion of Milford Township on February 19, 1868.
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 40°32′13″N 87°42′14″W|
|Established||February 19, 1868|
|• Total||34.69 sq mi (89.8 km2)|
|• Land||34.69 sq mi (89.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||692 ft (211 m)|
|• Density||11.7/sq mi (4.5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
60924, 60942, 60953, 60973
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Amity and Floral Hill.
- Hoopeston Area Community Unit School District 11
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Lovejoy Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.