Love, Life and Laughter (1934 film)
|Love, Life and Laughter|
|Directed by||Maurice Elvey|
|Produced by||Basil Dean|
|Written by||Maurice Braddell |
|Starring||Gracie Fields |
|Music by||Ernest Irving |
Nell, the daughter of an English pub owner falls in love with the visiting Prince of Granau.
- Gracie Fields as Nellie Gwynn
- John Loder as Prince Charles
- Ivor Barnard as Troubetski
- Fred Duprez as Sam Greenbaum
- Allan Aynesworth as King Boris
- Esme Percy as Goebschen
- Veronica Brady as Mrs. Gwyn
- Horace Kenney as Mr. Gwyn
- Eric Maturin as The Director
- Robb Wilton as Magistrate
- Norah Howard as Princess Grapfel
- A. Bromley Davenport as Menkenburg
- Elizabeth Jenns as Actress
- Raymond Lovell as Saville
- Jack Raine as Aide
- Ben Field as Mayor Of Granau
- George Sanders as Singer In Public Bar
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Perry, George. Forever Ealing. Pavilion Books, 1994.
- Sutton, David R. A Chorus of Raspberries: British Film Comedy 1929-1939. University of Exeter Press, 2000.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.