Lost Youth (Italian: Gioventù perduta) is a 1948 Italian-language drama film directed by Pietro Germi. The style of the film is close to the Italian neorealism film movement. It was remade in 1953 as the British film Black 13.
|Directed by||Pietro Germi|
|Produced by||Carlo Ponti|
|Written by||Pietro Germi|
Carla Del Poggio
|Distributed by||Lux Film|
|October 26, 1949|
Two important future film directors, Mario Monicelli & Antonio Pietrangeli, co-wrote the script.
- Jacques Sernas: Stefano
- Carla Del Poggio: Luisa
- Massimo Girotti: Marcello Mariani
- Franca Maresa: Maria Rivano
- Diana Borghese: Stella
- Nando Bruno: Police commissioner
- Leo Garavaglia: Manfredi
- Emma Baron: Stefano's mother
- Dino Maronetto: Berto
- Giorgio Metrailler: Gianni
- Franco Pesce: Police photographer
- Michele Riccardini: Sor Giuseppe
The film won 2 Nastro d'Argento awards: Best Script, Best Best Foreign Actor in Italian Film (Jacques Sernas).
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.