The Lost Patrol or Lost Patrol may refer to:
- The Lost Patrol, a band from New York
- The Lost Patrol an album by The Lost Patrol
- The Lost Patrol Band, earlier name of Swedish punk band Invasionen
- The Lost Patrol Band, an album by Invasionen
- Last Patrol an album by Monster Magnet, 2013
- "Lost Patrol", a song by Big Country on their album The Crossing
- "The Lost Patrol", a 1961 instrumental track by Johnny Keating used as the original theme for the Australian current affairs programme Four Corners
- Patrol (or Lost Patrol), a 1927 novel by Philip MacDonald which was adapted to the 1929 and 1934 films
- Lost Patrol, a video game for the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and DOS
- US Navy training Flight 19 which disappeared in December 1945
- The Lost Patrol, a Royal Northwest Mounted Police patrol out of Fort McPherson, Northwest Territories led by Inspector Francis J. Fitzgerald in 1910, all members of which died.
- "The Lost Patrol", episode 37 of Exosquad
- Lost Patrol, a board game briefly published by Games Workshop in 2000, with a second edition released in 2016.