Horsley is involved with supporting the One Percent Collective run by Pat Shepherd Loren doing voiceovers, casting, and acting in its promotional videos. The One Percent Collective supports small New Zealand charities. Two of these charities, Kaibosh and Amped4life, are described as being close to Horsley's heart. Kaibosh is a Wellington-based charity that collects surplus food from retailers and redistributes it amongst local charities, who then give the food to people in need. Amped4Life works directly with schools, industry and the community to tackle the underlying causes of drug and alcohol abuse.
Awards and nominations
Plays and films
- Existence (2012)
- Dancing in the Sky (2011)
- Diagnosis: Death (2009)
- The Handover (2008)
- Eagle vs Shark (2007) – Lily
- Lovely Rita (2007)
- Bad Dates (2005)
- Heinous Crime (2004) – Lawyer, Jury member, Debbie
- The Insiders Guide to Happiness (2004) (TV) – Olive
- Kombi Nation (2003) – Liz
- The Strip (2002-2003)
- Atlantis High (2001) (TV) – Sabrina Georgia
- Xena: Warrior Princess (2000) (TV) – Sieglinda
- Young Hercules (1998) (TV) – Cleo
- staff writers (20 December 2007). "Eagle vs Shark provides the right fit for Loren Horsley | Herald Sun". News.com.au. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- A. O. Scott (15 June 2007). "Quirky Boy Meets Quirky Girl: It's Animal Attraction". The New York Times.
- "One Percent Collective". Tearaway. 3 May 2014.
- Screen, NZ On. "Loren Taylor | NZ On Screen". www.nzonscreen.com.
- "When Sun and Moon Collide..... | Scoop News". www.scoop.co.nz.
- Loren Horsley on IMDb
- Interview with Loren Horsley and Taika Waititi
- Interview with Taika Waititi and Loren Horsley