Living Foodz is an international, 24-hour food and lifestyle television channel based in Mumbai, India. It is a part of the Living Entertainment brand of channels, which is owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises. The channel airs shows hosted by chefs and anchors like Ranveer Brar, Kunal Kapur, Maria Goretti and Pankaj Bhadouria.
|Launched||11 September 2015; 3 years ago|
|Closed||1 June 2019 (UK & Ireland)|
|Owned by||Zee Entertainment Enterprises|
|Picture format||1080p, HDTV|
|Slogan||"Where food is fun!"|
|Sister channel(s)||Zee Living|
|Dish Network (United States)||Channel 714|
- Chef on Wheels: Gautam Mehrishi goes on a road trip to find out where our fruits and vegetables originate and meets the people behind it.
- Food Xpress: TV anchors Rocky and Mayur go on a culinary journey around India.
- Kitchen Magic: Professional chef Gautam Mehrishi experiments with common recipes and shares techniques that can be used at home.
- I Love Cooking: Former MTV India VJ Maria Goretti gives her own personal touch to traditional recipes and dishes.
- The Great Indian Rasoi: Chef Ranveer Brar’s show features long lost recipes and hidden secrets in traditional Indian kitchens.
- "Venture on a road trip with Chef Mehrishi on 'Chef on Wheels' only on Living Foodz". 11 September 2015. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Rocky & Mayur take you on Food Xpress on Living Foodz!". 10 September 2015. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Maria Goretti talks about healthy eating habits for kids". Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- Joy, Jagmeeta Thind (30 January 2016). "Cooking & healthy cooking not distant terms". The Indian Express. Retrieved 18 August 2018.