List of tallest buildings in Wollongong
This is a list of the tallest buildings in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. In accordance with CTBUH guidelines, heights are measured to the structural height, which includes architectural elements, such as spires, but not communications antennas. There is a height limit of 120 metres (390 ft) in parts of the city, such as sections of Crown Street and Burelli Street.
|1||Creston Apartments||49 metres (161 ft)||16||1983||Residential|
|2||Harbour Apartments||48 metres (157 ft)||15||2017||Residential|
|3||Oxford on Crown - Tower 1||48 metres (157 ft)||14||2016||Residential|
|4||Oxford on Crown - Tower 2||48 metres (157 ft)||14||2016||Residential|
|5||Crown Wollongong - Tower 1||47 metres (154 ft)||15||2017||Residential|
|6||Crown Wollongong - Tower 2||47 metres (154 ft)||15||2017||Residential|
|7||Sage Hotel||45 metres (148 ft)||13||2008||Hotel|
|8||Wollongong City Council Building||45 metres (148 ft)||12||1988||Office|
|9||Diment Towers||~42 metres (138 ft)||12||1971||Residential|
|10||North Building (Crown Tower)||~42 metres (138 ft)||9||1975||Office/Retail|
|11||Nan Tien Temple Pagoda||40 metres (130 ft)||8||1995||Temple|
|12||Wollongong Hospital||39 metres (128 ft)||9||1947||Hospital|
|13||Vivid||36 metres (118 ft)||10||2017||Residential|
|14||Sage Hotel - Building 1||35 metres (115 ft)||11||2008||Residential|
|15||Rockwell Apartments||35 metres (115 ft)||11||2004||Residential|
|16||Eclipse||35 metres (115 ft)||10||2007||Residential|
|17||Victoria Square - Tower 1||35 metres (115 ft)||10||2007||Residential|
|18||Victoria Square - Tower 2||35 metres (115 ft)||10||2007||Residential|
|19||Wollongong Services Building||35 metres (115 ft)||10||1960||Hospital|
|20||Novotel Northbeach Hotel||35 metres (115 ft)||9||1983||Hotel|
Proposed, approved and under construction buildings
- "Wollongong". Emporis. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Wollongong developments for city living and seniors approved by the Joint Regional Planning Panel". Illawarra Mercury. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "DA 9-15 Railway Parade". JRPP. Retrieved 3 August 2018.
- "Crown View". Oxford Crown Group. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- "Wollongong skyline on the rise with six-year-old apartment plan". Illawarra Mercury. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "DA - 38 Atchinson Street". Planning Panels. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "$84 million development approved". Illawarra Mercury. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "$22m tower planned for Atchison Street fire site". Illawarra Mercury. Retrieved 17 September 2016.