List of laser articles
This is a list of laser topics.
- M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, 1999, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Barnes, J. E., S. Bronner, R. Beck, and N. C. Parikh, Boundary layer scattering measurements with a CCD camera lidar, Applied Optics, 42, 2647-2652, 2003.
- "Blinding laser beam newest police tool". King5. Archived from the original on 2010-07-24. Retrieved 2010-07-25.
Police in the Northwest are considering a new tool for law enforcement. It's called the "Dazer Laser" and is being hailed as a relatively safe method of neutralizing a suspect by temporarily blinding them, Seattle's King 5 reports. ...
- Air University Research Template: "NON-LETHAL WEAPONS: SETTING OUR PHASERS ON STUN? Potential Strategic Blessings and Curses of Non-Lethal Weapons on the Battlefield"; Erik L. Nutley, Lieutenant Colonel, USAF; August 2003; Occasional Paper No. 34; Center for Strategy and Technology; Air War College; Air University; Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama; PG12 Archived 2009-03-27 at the Wayback Machine
- Paromtchik, I. E. (2006). "Optical Guidance Method for Robots Capable of Vision and Communication" (PDF). Robotics and Autonomous Systems. Elsevier. 54 (6): 461–471. doi:10.1016/j.robot.2006.02.005. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.