List of islands of Ukraine
This is a list of islands of Ukraine. It includes all islands in Ukraine with an area greater than 3,000 square kilometres (1,158 sq mi) and some of the more important minor islands. Note that During the 2014 Crimean crisis and Russian military intervention, Ukraine lost control over the Crimea, which was unilaterally annexed by Russia in March 2014 (most countries consider Crimea to be a part of Ukraine).
- Sea of Azov
- Black Sea
- Berezan Island
- Zmiinyi Island, western Black Sea
- Dzharylgach, Karkinit Bay
- Dovhy and Kruhly islands serve as a natural boundary between Yahorlyk Bay and Black Sea
- Ship rock, rocks south of Opuk Cape, Kerch peninsula
- Adalary, pair of rocks near Gurzuf, Crimea
- Swan islands
- Estuaries and straits
- Ukraine crisis: Timeline, BBC News (13 November 2014)
EU & Ukraine 17 April 2014 FACT SHEET, European External Action Service (17 April 2014)
- "Kremlin: Crimea and Sevastopol are now part of Russia, not Ukraine". CNN. 18 March 2014.