List of inflatable manufactured goods
This is a non-comprehensive list of inflatable manufactured goods, as no such list could ever completely contain all items that regularly change. An inflatable is an object that can typically be inflated with a gas, including air, hydrogen, helium and nitrogen. Some can be inflated with liquids, such as waterbeds and water balloons.
Inflatable manufactured goods
- Bubble Wrap (brand)
Technology portal Lists portal
- Topham, Sean (2002), Blow Up: Inflatable Art, München: Prestel Verlag
- Deadly Danger: CPSC Urges Parents To Not Place Infants on Air Mattresses Archived 2008-09-21 at the Wayback Machine (from the Consumer Product Safety Commission government website, United States.)
- de Turenne, Veronique (April 8, 2008). "Metallic balloons spark controversy". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- "Jeontaesu president says the history of the bar balloon" (in Korean). News.donga.com. September 23, 2009. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Mccauley, Janie (July 7, 2010). "Bay Area couple produce durable soccer ball". USA Today. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Inflatable building a bouncy festival marvel | Deseret News
- "Inflatable screens becoming popular". Record-Eagle. July 27, 2005. Archived from the original on July 15, 2012. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- McShane, Larry (November 21, 2010). "Inflatable rats, symbols of non-union companies and ubiquitous at protests, turn 20 years old". NY Daily News. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- "Kids learn to walk on water". BBC. February 14, 2009. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Timm, Stan; Timm, Mardi (March 31, 2008). "Whoopee Cushion got first airing here". The Star. Retrieved October 10, 2012.