List of counts of Roucy
967-c.1000 : Gilbert of Roucy, count of Roucy and viscount of Reims († v.1000), son of the former
- No document of the era mentions the relationship between Gilbert and his successor Ebles I. It has long been thought that Ebles of Roucy was a son of Gilbert and of a daughter of William III, Duke of Poitiers.
- A recent study proposed another theory : Ebles I of Roucy was a son of Ebles of Poitiers (himself the son of William IV, Duke of Poitiers and of Emma of Blois) and of a daughter of Aubry II, count of Mâcon, and of Ermentrude of Roucy, sister of Gilbert of Roucy.
c.1000-1033 : Ebles I of Roucy, count of Roucy and archbishop of Reims (1021–1033)
- 1033–1063: Hilduin count of Ramerupt and Roucy, son-in-law of the above
- married in 1031 to Alix de Roucy (c.1020-1062), daughter of Ebles I
- 1063–1103: Ebles II son of the above
- married Sybille de Hauteville, daughter Robert Guiscard, Duke of Apulia
- 1103–1160: Hugh I son of the above
- married Richildis von Stauffen, daughter of Frederick II, Duke of Swabia
- 1160–1180: Guiscard son of the above
- married Elisabeth de Mareuil, dame de Neufchatel-sur-Aisne
- 1180–1196: Raoul I son of the above
- married Isabelle de Coucy, daughter of Raoul I, Seigneur de Coucy; their only child was a daughter who became a nun
- 1196–1200: John I brother of above
- married Beatrice de Vignory; had no legitimate offspring
- 1200–????: Enguerrand brother-in-law of Raoul I
House of Pierrepont
Blazon of arms: Gules a chief indented Or.
- Jean (1205-1251)
- Jean III (1240-1282)
- Jean VI (1260-1304)
- Jean V (1285-1346). Jean V abandoned the arms of the House of Pierrepont for the Blue Lion on a field of gold (Blazon: Or a lion azure armed and langued gules). Ebles I, ancestral count of Roucy, also displayed the Blue Lion.
House of Sarrebruck
House of Roye
House of La Rochefoucauld
House of Béthune
- Jean-Noël Mathieu, "La Succession au comté de Roucy aux environs de l'an mil", in Onomastique et Parenté dans l'Occident médiéval, under the direction of Christian Settipani and Katharine S. B. Keats-Rohan, 2000