List of Xbox games compatible with Xbox 360
The Xbox 360 gaming console has received updates from Microsoft from its launch in 2005 until November 2007 that enable it to play select games from its predecessor, Xbox. The Xbox 360 launched with backward compatibility with the number of supported Xbox games varying depending on region. Microsoft continued to update the list of Xbox games that were compatible with Xbox 360 until November 2007 when the list was finalized. Microsoft later launched the Xbox Originals program on December 7, 2007 where select backward compatible Xbox games could be purchased digitally on Xbox 360 consoles with the program ending less than two years later in June 2009. The following is a list of all backward compatible games on Xbox 360 under this functionality.
At its launch in November 2005, the Xbox 360 did not have hardware-based backward compatibility with Xbox games due to the different types of hardware and architecture used in the Xbox and Xbox 360. Instead backward compatibility was achieved using software emulation. When the Xbox 360 launched in North America 212 Xbox games were supported while in Europe 156 games were supported. The Japanese market had the fewest titles supported at launch with only 12 games. Microsoft's final update to the list of backward compatible titles was in November 2007 bringing the final total to 461 Xbox games.
In order to use the backwards compatibility feature on Xbox 360 a hard drive is required. Updates to the list were provided from Microsoft as part of regular software updates via the Internet, ordering a disc by mail from the official website or downloading the update from the official website then burning it to a CD or DVD. Subscribers to Official Xbox Magazine would also have updates to the backwards compatibility list on the demo discs included with the magazine.
Supported original Xbox games will run each with an emulation profile that has been recompiled for each game with the emulation profiles stored on the console's hard drive. Original Xbox games must use the original game disc and can't be installed to the hard drive unlike Xbox 360 games. Game saves and downloadable content can't be transferred from an original Xbox to an Xbox 360. Xbox Live functionality for original Xbox games were available until April 15, 2010 until support for original Xbox games were discontinued. System link functionality between original Xbox and Xbox 360 remains available.
Microsoft launched the Xbox Originals program in December 2007 where Xbox 360 owners could purchase select original Xbox titles digitally if they did not own a game disc and could be found inside their own section in the Xbox Live Marketplace. Beginning in June 2009 the branding was phased out and the games were moved to the "Games on Demand" section of the store while Microsoft stating that they have "finished it's portfolio" of Xbox Originals.
During Microsoft's E3 2017 press conference on June 11, 2017, backward compatibility for original Xbox games on Xbox One family of consoles was announced. Part of the backward compatibility program for Xbox One will see original Xbox games be made available digitally in addition to owners of the original Xbox game disc. Prior to the first batch of original Xbox backward compatible titles for Xbox One were revealed six titles that were never released digitally as part of Xbox Originals program for Xbox 360 appeared in its "Games on Demand" store. Microsoft also confirmed that digital licenses would also carry over to Xbox One.
Game saves for original Xbox games that are backward compatible on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One can't be transferred between the three generations. While Xbox Live functionality won't be available Albert Penello, head of marketing for Xbox, explained users could "system link an original Xbox, an Xbox 360, an Xbox One and an Xbox One X for a four-player system-link LAN play with all original disks across three generations of consoles."
List of compatible Xbox games
There are currently 461 on this list out of 1011 games released for the Xbox.
|XO Xbox Originals||XBO Xbox One Forward Compatible||NA North America only PAL PAL only Japan only|
|2006 FIFA World Cup||EA Sports||Sometimes the text on menu options and buttons are replaced by text from a similar object on the same screen.|
|25 to Life||Eidos||Random crashes would occur when attempting to start an online match.||NA|
|4x4 Evo 2||Gathering of Developers|
|Airforce Delta Storm
Deadly Skies (PAL)
Airforce Delta II (JP)
|Aggressive Inline||AKA Acclaim|
|Aliens versus Predator: Extinction||EA Games|
|All-Star Baseball 2003||Acclaim Sports|
|All-Star Baseball 2005||Acclaim Entertainment|
|America's Army: Rise of a Soldier||Ubisoft|
|AMF Bowling 2004||Bethesda Softworks||NA|
|Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Tenku: Freestyle Snowboarding (JP)
|Xbox Game Studios|
Tenku 2 (JP)
|Xbox Game Studios||There is flickering geometry during some levels. On occasion a sound effect will play repeatedly.|
Racing Evoluzione (PAL)
|Infogrames||During the dream mode cutscene there is missing audio dialogue.|
|Aquaman: Battle of Atlantis||TDK|
|Arena Football||EA Games||Minor audio static can be heard during gameplay.|
|Armed and Dangerous||LucasArts||After the first level voice audio doesn't play during game cinematics. During the opening cinematic some audio and video choppiness are present.||XBO|
|Army Men: Sarge's War||3DO|
|ATV Quad Power Racing 2||AKA Acclaim|
|Avatar: The Last Airbender||THQ|
|Bad Boys: Miami Takedown
Bad Boys II (PAL)
|Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance||Interplay Entertainment||In the second zone during combat scenes there is a thirty to forty frames per second drop in performance.||NA|
|Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II||Interplay Entertainment|
|Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue||Vivendi Universal Games||The bottom half of the screen is not drawn correctly in split-screen mode.|
|The Bard's Tale||Vivendi Universal Games|
|Bass Pro Shops Trophy Hunter 2007||Vivendi Universal Games||The aiming reticule is surrounded by a box while the snowmobile suffers from a partial lack of collision.|
|Batman Begins||EA Games|
|Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu||Ubisoft|
|Battle Engine Aquila||Infogrames|
|Battlestar Galactica||Vivendi Universal Games|
|Big Mutha Truckers||THQ|
|Bionicle||Electronic Arts, Lego Interactive|
|Black||Electronic Arts||XO XBO|
|Black Stone: Magic & Steel
|Xicat Interactive||Graphics for Y button do not display correctly in Controller Settings.|
|Blade II||Activision||There is a slight pause when reaching a save point.|
|Blinx: The Time Sweeper||Xbox Game Studios||This title consistently runs at a slightly slower frame rate. No Widescreen support.||XBO|
|Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space||Xbox Game Studios||This title experiences consistent performance problems.|
|Blitz: The League||Midway Games||NA|
|Blood Omen 2||Eidos||Characters may spin in different directions randomly during cut scenes. When gaining a new ability graphical effects do not display correctly.|
|BloodRayne 2||Majesco||After reloading the checkpoint a noticeable loss in frame rate is present.||XBO|
|BMX XXX||AKA Acclaim|
|Breakdown||Namco||During gameplay system hangs on occasion while light sources show through walls.||XBO|
|Brute Force||Xbox Game Studios|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer||Electronic Arts||When viewing the opening logos and cinematic it will not display properly.|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds||Vivendi Universal Games|
|Burnout||Acclaim Entertainment||During the "USA Marathon" track performance drops.|
|Burnout 2: Point of Impact||Acclaim Entertainment||Pressing Start on attract mode will cause the game to boot back instantly. When playing split-screen races and on tracks with snow and rain effects performance slows down.|
|Burnout 3: Takedown||Electronic Arts||XO||NA PAL|
|Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005 Adventures||Activision|
|Cabela's Dangerous Hunts||Activision|
|Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2||Activision|
|Cabela's Outdoor Adventures||Activision|
|Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2004 Season||Activision|
|Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2005 Season||Activision|
|Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth||Bethesda Softworks, 2K Games||During the prologue stage a green dot appears and will remain on screen while walking down the last set of stairs.|
|Call of Duty: Finest Hour||Activision|
|Call of Duty 2: Big Red One||Activision||When playing multiplayer, dots representing the enemy do not appear in the HUD.|
|Call of Duty 3||Activision|
|Cars||THQ||When viewing cut scenes pixel color alteration will occur.|
|Championship Manager 2006||Eidos||NA|
|The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe||Buena Vista Games|
|Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars||Encore|
|Close Combat: First to Fight||2K Games|
|Colin McRae Rally 04||Codemasters|
|Colin McRae Rally 2005||Codemasters||While on the main menu there is some texture flickering in the background image. Before the start of a race graphical artifacts appear on text on screen. During single and multiplayer races there are minor performance drops.|
|Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers||SouthPeak Interactive|
|Commandos 2: Men of Courage||Eidos|
|Conflict: Desert Storm||SCi|
|Conker: Live & Reloaded||Xbox Game Studios||Loading screens will not appear, occasional system hangs during gameplay and local multiplayer. Effects such as dust and smoke will not render correctly. The game crashes when entering the Dung Bettle dungeon.||XBO|
|Counter-Strike||Xbox Game Studios||When playing in VGA/HD video mode performance drops occur during single player mode high bot matches.|
|Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex||Vivendi Games||XO||NA PAL|
|Crash Nitro Kart||Vivendi Universal Games||Multiplayer games do not work for this title.||NA PAL|
|Crash Twinsanity||Vivendi Universal Games|
|Crime Life: Gang Wars||Konami||Random cut scenes display a static image while audio plays normally. There is an occasional crash during the loading screen.|
|Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge||Xbox Game Studios||XO XBO|
|Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon||Ubisoft|
|The Da Vinci Code||2K Games||There are some environments that are transparent. There is some skipping during the cut scenes.|
|Dai Senryaku VII: Modern Military Tactics
Daisenryaku VII (JP)
|Kemco||After the opening logos, a dirty disc error is occasionally displayed.|
|Dark Angel||Vivendi Universal Games|
|Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2||Acclaim Max Sports||The sky is corrupted in the Attract Mode. There is also a random performance drop during gameplay.|
|Dead or Alive 3||Tecmo|
|Dead or Alive Ultimate||Tecmo||A random crash may occur before starting the opening movie.|
|Dead to Rights||Namco||Flickering during third helicopter fight on mission #6. Temporary performance drops on stage #7.||XBO|
|Destroy All Humans!||THQ||The weapon sounds cut out during periods of high activity.||XO XBO|
|Digimon Rumble Arena 2||Bandai||Issue only present in the Japanese version, save data title is shown in English.|
|Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey||TDK Mediactive||NA|
|Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil||Activision|
|Drake of the 99 Dragons||Majesco Entertainment|
|Dreamfall: The Longest Journey||Aspyr Media||XO|
|Drive to Survive||Empire Interactive||A short pause in gameplay will occur when taunting.|
|Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes||Atari|
|Dynasty Warriors 4
Shin Sangokumusou 3 (JP)
|Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness||Kemco|
|The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind||Bethesda Softworks||The load game screenshots will fail to render correctly.||XBO|
|ESPN College Hoops||Sega|
|ESPN College Hoops 2K5||Sega||During the intro video, there is some choppiness.||NA|
|ESPN Major League Baseball||Sega||The following issues occur during Xbox Live matches; controller sometimes fails to viberate outside of the strike zone, logos on player uniforms sometimes flicker and occasional choppy animations when video mode is set to 1080i.|
|ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002||Konami|
|ESPN NFL 2K5||Sega|
|ESPN NHL 2K5||Sega||There are texture issues throughout the gameplay and gameplay splash screens.|
|Euro 2004||EA Games|
|Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick||THQ|
|Evil Dead Regeneration||THQ||Some in-game light sources engulf large portions of the screen. There is some random crashing.|
|F1 2001||EA Sports|
|Fable||Xbox Game Studios||Occasionally there is an audio "scratch" or static popping sound.||XO|
|Fable: The Lost Chapters||Xbox Game Studios|
|The Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules||THQ|
|Family Guy Video Game!||2K Games|
|Fantastic Four||Activision||There is a random crash during the first full-motion video.|
|Far Cry Instincts||Ubisoft||During three-person split-screen, there is graphic distortion and loss of control. There are jagged horizontal lines in the attract mode on 480p/720p displays. Frame rate drops during the second mission, and there are visible texture seams while riding the zipline in the mines. When using a melee attack after transformation, the knife audio effect plays. The checkpoints do not save when running in PAL-50.|
Project Zero (PAL)
|Tecmo, Xbox Game Studios||Missing video during a ghost introduction cutscene in the mansion.|
|Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly (PAL)
|FIFA Football 2003||EA Sports|
|FIFA Football 2004||EA Sports|
|FIFA 06||EA Sports|
|FIFA 07||EA Sports||The frame rate drops on the opening video, and the in-game cut scenes are blurry.|
|FIFA Street||EA Sports BIG|
|FIFA Street 2||EA Sports BIG|
|Fight Night 2004||EA Sports||Has on some hairstyles problems, to display. And something it has slowdowns.|
|Fight Night Round 3||EA Sports|
|Final Fight Streetwise||Capcom||The audio and video are not synced in the cut scenes while there is minor flickering in the cinematics. There is a performance slowdown during gameplay when there is a significant number of objects on screen, and the floor texture is missing in the Pier 15 area of Chapter 3.|
|Ford Mustang: The Legend Lives||2K Games|
|Ford vs. Chevy||Global Star Software|
|Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone||Atari||In Chapter 4, there is a texture dropout in the cut scene. In Chapters 4 and 5, the unlockable concept art videos do not play. There is a small vertical dotted line distortion on the right side of the heads-up display.|
|Forza Motorsport||Xbox Game Studios|
|Freaky Flyers||Midway Games||The frame rate occasionally drops during the game.|
|Freedom Fighters||EA Games||NA|
|Freestyle Street Soccer||Acclaim Entertainment|
|Full Spectrum Warrior||THQ||There is some improper aliasing on player models and environment.||XBO|
|Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers||THQ||There is some improper aliasing on player models and environment.|
|Futurama||SCi Games, Vivendi Universal Games|
|Future Tactics: The Uprising||JoWooD Productions, Crave Entertainment|
|Fuzion Frenzy||Xbox Game Studios||XO XBO|
|Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows||Midway Games||XO|
|Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee||Infogrames|
|Godzilla: Save the Earth||Atari|
|GoldenEye: Rogue Agent||EA Games|
|Grabbed by the Ghoulies||Xbox Game Studios||Video output is too narrow on VGA with 1280x1024 resolution. This can be remedied by selecting a different output resolution.||XO XBO|
|The Great Escape||Gotham Games|
|Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde||Jaleco Entertainment|
|Grand Theft Auto III||Rockstar Games||When you start up the game you will see that the screen be small.|
|Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack||Rockstar Games|
|Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas||Rockstar Games||The Game can crash at the flying school mission.||XO|
|Grand Theft Auto: Vice City||Rockstar Games||There is some chugging during the intro.|
|Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy||Rockstar Games|
|Gravity Games Bike: Street. Vert. Dirt.||Midway Games|
|Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball||Activision||During system link and online gameplay, players may be randomly teleported.|
|Grooverider: Slot Car Thunder||Encore|
|Guilty Gear Isuka||Sammy|
|Guilty Gear XX #Reload||Majesco Entertainment||XO|
|The Guy Game||Gathering of Developers||There is audio choppiness in videos under the bonus unlockables, and on the extra videos at the end of an episode.||NA|
|Half-Life 2||Valve||This game does not play on PAL-60 televisions with composite cabling this does not affect PAL-50. Screen corruption in attract mode after console has been idle for a long period of time.|
|Halo: Combat Evolved||Xbox Game Studios||XO|
|Halo 2||Xbox Game Studios||Performance problems while playing on the Backwash map. Occasionally the player may observe "ghost" images displayed on the screen. According to Micorosft a workaround for this issue is to return to the Dashboard and restart the game.|
|Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack||Xbox Game Studios|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||EA Games||Certain objects have no graphics while there is a frames-per-second issue.|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||Electronic Arts|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||EA Games||An occasional hard lock occurs when switching to cut scenes. Occasionally, enemies will become stuck in a loop or just stuck to the environment.|
|Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (PAL)
|He-Man: Defender of Grayskull||Midas Interactive Entertainment||An Xbox version was planned but never released however this title is included on Microsoft's official backwards compatible list.||Unreleased|
|High Heat: Major League Baseball 2004||3DO||NA|
|Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge||THQ|
|The House of the Dead III||Sega|
|Hulk||Vivendi Universal Games|
|Hunter: The Reckoning||White Wolf, Inc.||XBO||NA|
|I-Ninja||Namco||The frame rate drops in World 3 Central map.|
|IHRA Drag Racing: Sportsman Edition||Bethesda Softworks|
|IHRA Professional Drag Racing 2005||Bethesda Softworks|
|The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction||Vivendi Universal Games|
Mr. Incredible (JP)
|The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer||THQ|
|Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb||LucasArts||Some sound effects are out of sync, and there is a random crash on the last level.||XBO|
|IndyCar Series 2005||Codemasters|
|Intellivision Lives!||Crave Entertainment||XO|
|Jade Empire||Xbox Game Studios||The Monk Zeng content from the limited edition became available as of the December 2005 update.||XO XBO|
|Jet Set Radio Future||Sega||There is graphic flickering in the main menu. Some particle effects in 99th street cause heavy frame drops as well as unknown frame drops in various other stages (Dogenzaka Hill, Fortified Rezidential Zone).|
|Judge Dredd: Dredd Vs. Death||Evolved Games|
|Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis||Vivendi Universal Games, Konami|
|Justice League Heroes||Eidos||Text still appears when scrolling through the upgrade menu screen. There are performance drops during game play. There are some texture issues.|
|Kabuki Warriors||Crave Entertainment|
|Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer||Activision|
|King Arthur||Konami||Minor video stuttering occurs during the actual movie videos.|
|The King of Fighters Neowave||SNK Playmore||XBO|
|The King of Fighters 2002 & 2003||SNK Playmore||KOF 2003 not compatible.|
|Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders||Xbox Game Studios||Game hangs when selecting "Create Match" after editing a party.|
|The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning||Vivendi Games||XO|
|Lego Star Wars: The Video Game||Eidos, Giant Interactive Entertainment|
|Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy||LucasArts|
|Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude||Vivendi Universal Games||Incorrect textures are loaded as the player progresses.|
|Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events||Activision|
|Links 2004||Xbox Game Studios||System hangs occasionally when transitioning between players on an Xbox Live game.|
|Loons: The Fight for Fame||Infogrames|
|The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King||EA Games|
|The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age||EA Games|
|Magatama||Xbox Game Studios||XO|
|Magic: The Gathering – Battlegrounds||Atari|
|Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects||EA Games|
|Marvel vs. Capcom 2||Capcom||There is some severe artifacting on character sprites.|
|Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2||Activision O2|
|Max Payne||Rockstar Games||XO|
|Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne||Rockstar Games||XO|
|Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction||LucasArts||The thumbnail map will not render correctly. During the China campaign, there are random system hang ups that prevent player progress.||XBO|
|Maximum Chase||Majesco Entertainment|
|MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf||Xbox Game Studios|
|Medal of Honor: European Assault||EA Games|
|Medal of Honor: Frontline||EA Games|
|Medal of Honor: Rising Sun||EA Games|
|Mega Man Anniversary Collection||Capcom|
|Metal Arms: Glitch in the System||Vivendi Games||XO|
|Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing||Codemasters|
|Minority Report: Everybody Runs||Activision|
|MLB SlugFest 2003||Midway Games||All resolutions above 480i / 480p show no video. There is text corruption throughout the game in the menu, gameplay, pause, and other screens.|
|MLB SlugFest 2004||Midway Games|
|MLB Slugfest: Loaded||Midway Games||NA|
|Mortal Kombat: Armageddon||Midway Games||The Press Start screen has severe flickering.|
|Mortal Kombat: Deception||Midway Games||There is flickering on the title screen.|
|MotoGP 2||THQ||Engine sound effects play louder than normal setting when at higher speeds. Engine sounds crackle and cut out during races. The option to assign keys to the Right Trigger in the Settings menu is missing. Tutorial videos shake and flash.|
|MVP Baseball 2003||EA Sports||NA|
|MVP Baseball 2004||EA Sports||
|MTV Music Generator 3: This is the Remix||Codemasters|
|MTX Mototrax||Activision||The loading progress bar is missing.|
|Murakumo: Renegade Mech Pursuit||Ubisoft|
|MX Unleashed||THQ||The shadows flicker when leaving the starting gate. Loading screens have a silver box behind the text. Distant trees flicker in and out on the Montauk Plains Freestyle stage.||XBO|
|MX vs. ATV Unleashed||THQ||When entering or leaving a race, graphics are polarized. There is object rendering difficulty on the horizon during a waypoint race. Shadows flicker in the THQ SX championship on the Tucson track.|
|MX World Tour Featuring Jamie Little||Crave Entertainment|
|Myst III: Exile||Ubisoft|
|Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection||Namco|
|NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control||EA Sports|
|NASCAR Thunder 2002||EA Sports||There is audio static throughout the game, and the performance drops when the rear view mirror is enabled.||NA|
|NASCAR Thunder 2003||EA Sports||There is audio static throughout the game, the audio effects are loud when in the in-car view, and there is some flickering in the Pause menu.||NA|
|NBA Ballers||Midway Games|
|NBA Inside Drive 2002||Xbox Game Studios|
|NBA Live 2002||EA Games|
|NBA Live 2004||EA Sports|
|NBA Street V3||EA Sports BIG||There is audio stuttering in the introductory video.|
|NCAA College Basketball 2K3||Sega|
|NCAA Football 06||EA Sports||During gameplay there is some audio static.|
|NCAA March Madness 06||EA Sports||Performance problems occur during the intro video, there is some audio stutter during the game setup, and minor audio static occurs during gameplay.||NA|
|NCAA March Madness 2005||EA Sports||Video stutters during the introductory video.||NA|
|Need for Speed: Underground 2||EA Games|
|NFL Blitz 2002||Midway Games|
|NFL Blitz 2003||Midway Games|
|NFL Blitz Pro||Midway Games|
|NFL Fever 2004||Xbox Game Studios|
|NHL 2004||EA Sports|
|NHL 2005||EA Sports||Audio and video are out of sync in the introductory cinematic.|
|NHL 2K3||Sega||A random crash will occur at the loading screen when launching a quick game. During system link games, there are performance drops and random de-syncing between consoles. There are minor performance drops during gameplay, and after a goal is scored, an audio squeal can be heard.||NA|
|NHL Hitz 2003||Midway Games|
|NHL Hitz Pro||Midway Games||During faceoffs and replays, there is minor flickering on the players.|
|NightCaster||Xbox Game Studios||Audio dialogue ends early during the gameplay, and there is a minor performance drop during the opening and closing of the spellbook.|
|Ninja Gaiden||Tecmo||The unlockable NES arcade games cannot be played.|
|Ninja Gaiden Black||Tecmo||This title is rendered at a slightly reduced speed on PAL-50 televisions. The game runs normally under PAL-60. The unlockable NES arcade game can't be played.||XO XBO|
|NTRA Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships||Bethesda||Video in the Start menu skips.||NA|
|Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee||Infogrames||The frame rate drops during in-game cinematics, and the sound effects sound very distant.|
|Open Season||Ubisoft||The camera is jittery when running uphill on the Beaver Damage Stage.|
|Outlaw Golf 2||Global Star Software|
|Outlaw Golf 9 More Holes of X-mas||Simon & Schuster||Frame rate drops during gameplay.|
|Outlaw Tennis||Global Star Software|
|Outlaw Volleyball||Simon & Schuster||Flickering background graphics occur during a match.|
|Outlaw Volleyball: Red Hot||Simon & Schuster|
|OutRun 2||Xbox Game Studios||Audio loops occasionally get stuck. Graphics do not always stream in time around checkpoints. Performance drops during game play.|
|OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast||Sega||The loading screen hangs.|
|Over the Hedge||Activision|
|Pac-Man World 3||NamcoElectronic Arts||Character motion can be blurry.|
|Panzer Dragoon Orta||Sega||XBO|
|Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory||JoWooD Entertainment||XBO||PAL|
|Pariah||Groove Games||There is a minor, but recurring, drop in performance during gameplay. The Loading bar does not display until it is almost full. There is a green line in the pre-game introduction video.|
|Phantom Dust||Majesco Entertainment, Xbox Game Studios||The system occasionally hangs during gameplay.|
|Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection||Crave Entertainment|
|Pitfall: The Lost Expedition||Activision|
|Playboy the Mansion||Arush Entertainment, Groove Games|
|Predator: Concrete Jungle||Vivendi Universal Games|
|Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time||Ubisoft||Unlockable mini-games do not play correctly for this title.||XBO|
|Pro Race Driver
TOCA Race Driver (PAL)
|Project Gotham Racing||Xbox Game Studios||There is a performance drop on the Tokyo map.|
|Project Gotham Racing 2||Xbox Game Studios||Cars don't render properly in Car Select and Transmission Select. The car radio does not work in-game. A graphic error occurs when choosing Xbox Demos.|
|Psychonauts||Double Fine Productions||XO XBO||NA PAL|
|Pump It Up: Exceed||Mastiff|
|Pure Pinball||XS Games|
|Puyo Pop Fever||Sega||XO|
|Quantum Redshift||Xbox Game Studios|
|RalliSport Challenge||Xbox Game Studios|
|Rapala Pro Fishing||Activision||The compass fails to load in certain levels, and fish can become stuck in the rocks when on the line.|
|Raze's Hell||Majesco Entertainment||XO|
|Red Dead Revolver||Rockstar Games||There is some graphics flicker in HD video mode.|
|Red Faction II||THQ||XBO|
|RedCard 20-03||Midway Games|
|Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War||Activision|
|Richard Burns Rally||SCi||Game play pauses during Exercise in the Rally School.||PAL|
|Run Like Hell||Interplay Entertainment|
|RoadKill||Midway Games||Main Menu does not display. Press A to launch single player mode.|
|Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown||ZOO Digital Group, Capcom|
|Robotech: Battlecry||TDK Mediactive|
|Rugby 2006||EA Sports||There is audio stuttering during the gameplay, and players render as a dark silhouette on the right side of the field but only during the first game played.|
|Rugby League 2||Tru Blu Entertainment|
|Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku||Sega||An Xbox version was planned but never released however this title is included on Microsoft's official backwards compatible list.||Unreleased|
|Scarface: The World is Yours||Vivendi Games|
|Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights||THQ|
|Sega GT 2002||Sega||Title plays very slowly.|
|Sega GT Online||Sega||Performance drops too low on many levels.|
|Sega Soccer Slam||Sega||XO|
|Serious Sam||Gathering of Developers|
|Shadow Ops: Red Mercury||Atari||Performance drops with poor frame-per-second rate in gameplay.|
|Shadow the Hedgehog||Sega|
|Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures||Activision|
|Shark Tale||Activision||While running at 480p in-game cinematics are choppy.|
|Shattered Union||2K Games|
|ShellShock: Nam '67||Eidos|
|Shenmue II||Xbox Game Studios|
|Shinchou Mahjong (Nobunaga Mahjong)||E-Frontier||A line-like graphic is displayed near the character's neck.|
|Shrek: Super Party||TDK Mediactive|
|Sid Meier's Pirates!||2K Games||While sailing on the world map, there are occasional choppy animations.||XO XBO|
|Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams||Konami||PAL version (Silent Hill 2: Inner Fears) is NOT compatible.|
|Silent Hill 4: The Room||Konami||Visible seams on NPC's faces during cutscenes.|
|The Simpsons: Hit & Run||Vivendi Universal Games|
|The Simpsons: Road Rage||Electronic Arts|
|The Sims 2||Electronic Arts|
|Sneakers||Xbox Game Studios||NA PAL|
|Sonic Mega Collection Plus||Sega|
|Soul Calibur II||Namco||The controller vibration does not work.|
|Speed Kings||Acclaim Entertainment|
|Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy||THQ||XBO|
|Spider-Man 2||Activision||Textures flicker during the game.|
|Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball||Take-Two Interactive|
|SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom||THQ|
|SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants!||THQ|
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||THQ||Certain textures load incorrectly in the game.|
|Spy Hunter 2||Midway Games|
|Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run||Midway Games|
|Spyro: A Hero's Tail||Vivendi Universal Games|
|SSX 3||Electronic Arts||This title has minor graphical glitches.||XBO|
|Stake: Fortune Fighters||Metro3D, Inc.|
|Star Wars: Battlefront||LucasArts||In some instances, system link games may freeze.||XBO|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II||LucasArts||XBO|
|Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith||LucasArts|
|Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy||LucasArts||Cannot play split-screen games for this title.||XBO|
|Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter||LucasArts||Minor slowdown during menu selections and transitions, minor performance issues during cut scenes. Items on HUD may randomly become solid instead of transparent.||XBO|
|Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic||LucasArts||XBO|
|Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords||LucasArts||XBO|
|Star Wars: Republic Commando||LucasArts||XBO|
|Starsky and Hutch||Empire Interactive|
|State of Emergency||Rockstar Games|
|Street Fighter Anniversary Collection||Capcom|
|Street Racing Syndicate||Namco|
|Stubbs the Zombie in "Rebel Without a Pulse"||Aspyr Media||XO|
|The Suffering||Midway Games|
|Super Bubble Pop||Jaleco|
|Super Monkey Ball Deluxe||Sega|
|SX Superstar||AKA Acclaim|
|Syberia II||XS Games||Game takes almost a minute to load from the Xbox splash screen. There are graphical issues when moving between screens.|
|Taz: Wanted||Infogrames||During World 3, Stage 2: Haunted there is a partially mis-textured graphic. The reconnect controller screen is not displayed.|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Konami|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Melee||Konami||The introductory video stutters.|
|The Terminator: Dawn of Fate||Infogrames|
|Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines||Atari||There is a minor performance drop during gameplay. The black bars are not positioned properly at 640x480 VGA.|
TD Overdrive (PAL)
|Infogrames||There are minor performance drops and minor texture flickering during gameplay. Character voices are missing during cut scenes from stage 35 until end of game.||NA|
|Test Drive: Eve of Destruction||Atari|
|Tetris Worlds||THQ||Only the "offline version" is compatible. The "Xbox Live-enabled" version is not compatible.|
|Thief: Deadly Shadows||Eidos|
|The Thing||Vivendi Universal Games|
|Thrillville||LucasArts||There is an occasional random crash during gameplay. The Pirate Raiders mini-game sometimes loads without environments. In the Event Horizon mini-game, enemy sprites are missing and are replaced by a white rectangle.|
|Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07||EA Games|
|Tom and Jerry: War of the Whiskers||NewKidCo|
|Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon||Ubisoft|
|Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2||Ubisoft||Night vision doesn't work properly in split-screen multiplayer.|
|Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike||Ubisoft||In split-screen multiplayer games, the screen is completely black.|
|Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder||Ubisoft||In-game voice chat is not working.|
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3||Ubisoft|
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow||Ubisoft|
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown||Ubisoft|
|Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell||Ubisoft||XBO|
|Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory||Ubisoft||XO XBO|
|Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent||Ubisoft||When accessing Versus Mode, the system occasionally hangs and the video signal is corrupted. Frame rate drops in the second and third missions. The Save File Snapshot Photo is corrupted after saving.||XBO|
|Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow||Ubisoft||XBO|
|Tony Hawk's American Wasteland||Activision|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X||Activision||There are graphic obstructions in system link.|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3||Activision||Client soft locks after the host leaves a system link game.|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4||Activision|
|Tony Hawk's Underground||Activision|
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2||Activision|
|Torino 2006||2K Games|
|Tork: Prehistoric Punk||Ubisoft|
|Trigger Man||Crave Entertainment|
|Trivial Pursuit Unhinged||Atari||Stuttering occurs during the logo animations during at start up on the splash screen. Texture errors on occur on command prompts.|
|True Crime: Streets of LA||Activision||When operating the car, a small indistinct screen appears. Graphic defects are displayed around the track name.|
|Turok: Evolution||Acclaim Entertainment||During gameplay there are flickering textures.|
|Ty the Tasmanian Tiger||EA Games|
|Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue||EA Games|
|Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan||Activision Value|
|Ultimate Spider-Man||Activision||The frame rate drops in the in-game cinematics, and there is random texture flickering on various surfaces.|
Ultra Puzzle Bobble (JP)
|Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict||Midway Games||The frame rate drops in the Story Mode character selection screen. There are occasional system hangs during Instant Action games, and after leaving the game while navigating back to the Xbox Dashboard. There are some missing textures on the Eternal map.||XBO|
|Urban Freestyle Soccer (PAL)||Acclaim Entertainment|
|The Urbz: Sims in the City||EA Games||In the Cozmo Street area the game stutters. While on loading screens random system hardlocks will occur.|
|Van Helsing||Vivendi Universal Games||At the top edge of the main menu and mission briefing screens there is flickering.|
|Vietcong: Purple Haze||Gathering|
|Volvo: Drive For Life||Xbox Game Studios|
|Wakeboarding Unleashed featuring Shaun Murray||Activision|
|Whacked!||Xbox Game Studios||Loading screens do not display correctly. While on the High Rise level characters will flicker. During the Space Walk level there is some texture tearing when in combat or being knocked off the platform.|
|WinBack 2: Project Poseidon||Koei||When switching to character B there are some missing textures.|
|Without Warning||Capcom||Some texture corruption, gameplay freezes briefly.|
|World Series Baseball 2K3||Sega|
|World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 International
Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (PAL)
Winning Eleven 8 (JP)
|World Soccer Winning Eleven 9
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PAL)
Winning Eleven 9 (JP)
|Worms 4: Mayhem||Codemasters, Majesco Entertainment|
|Worms Forts: Under Siege||Sega|
|Wrath Unleashed||LucasArts||Upon completion of a battle the "You are Victorious" audio file may play twice. Only weapons and armor of the models are drawn. Game units "Centaur" and "Centabra" will not display on the map.|
|WWE Raw 2||THQ|
|WWF Raw||THQ||When six characters are present on screen the game runs very slowly.|
|X2: Wolverine's Revenge||Activision||When approaching locker cabinets they will flash. Characters/surrounding environments experience minor, occasional texture flickering on later levels|
|Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny||Konami||During system link play random crashes and the system hardlock will occur.|
|Zapper: One Wicked Cricket||Infogrames||XO|
|Zathura||2K Games||During the first level there is missing audio in the pre-rendered video.|
List of Xbox titles removed from backward compatibility list
The following Xbox titles listed below were initially announced as being backwards compatible with Xbox 360 that were later removed from the official list from Microsoft.
|Title||Publisher(s)||Date available||Date removed||Technical issues||Ref(s)|
|2002 FIFA World Cup||EA Sports||November 22, 2005||December 1, 2005|
|Codename: Kids Next Door – Operation: V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E.||Global Star Software||November 22, 2005||December 1, 2005|
|Curse: The Eye of Isis||DreamCatcher, Wanadoo||November 22, 2005||December 1, 2005|
|James Bond 007: Nightfire||Electronic Arts||November 22, 2005||February 14, 2008|
|Legends of Wrestling||Acclaim Entertainment||November 22, 2005||December 1, 2005|
|NBA Live 2003||EA Sports||November 22, 2005||December 1, 2005|
|Rugby 2005||Electronic Arts||November 22, 2005||December 1, 2005|
|Sniper Elite||Namco||November 22, 2005||February 14, 2008||When beginning a single player mission the game hangs.|
|Star Wars: The Clone Wars||LucasArts||November 22, 2005||December 1, 2005||Unable to utilize Xbox Live on Xbox 360 before the service was shutdown. When text is displayed there are graphical artifacts.|
|Tecmo Classic Arcade||Tecmo||November 22, 2005||February 14, 2008|
- Microsoft has this game listed twice under the titles World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 and Pro Evolution Soccer 5.
- Grand Theft Auto III was announced as a backwards compatible title on November 11, 2005 but is not included on the official list from Microsoft. The game is part of the compliation Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy which is included on the list. In a comparison of the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions of Grand Theft Auto III in 2011 the backward compatibility feature of the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 was used for the comparison.
- The official backward compatibility list erroneously states only the North American version of this game is supported on the Xbox 360. This title was only released for the Nintendo GameCube in North America. This title was released as an Xbox Original only for Japanese Xbox 360 owners.
- James Bond 007: Nightfire, Sniper Elite and Tecmo Classic Arcade were original Xbox titles that were announced would be backwards compatible with Xbox 360 from its launch date. The titles remained on the official list from Microsoft until the website was updated on February 14, 2008 removing the titles from the list. Sniper Elite was included on Microsoft's official list of technical issues for certain Xbox games on Xbox 360. The page was removed between October and November 2010 when the official Xbox website was given a redesign. The titles are not included on the current official backward compatible list from Microsoft.
- Berardini, César (May 23, 2005). "MS Engineer Speaks on Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility - Xbox". Team Xbox. Archived from the original on April 1, 2013. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- GamesIndustry International (November 14, 2005). "212 Xbox titles to work on Xbox 360 at launch". Eurogamer.net. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- Gibson, Ellie (November 17, 2005). "156 Xbox titles to work on European 360s". Eurogamer.net. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- Bramwell, Tom (November 17, 2005). "Just 12 Xbox games to work on Japanese Xbox 360". Eurogamer.net. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- "Play Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360". support.xbox.com. Archived from the original on September 4, 2018. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- Corriea, Alexa Ray (May 2, 2015). "Why Are Current Consoles Not Backward Compatible?". GameSpot. Archived from the original on February 10, 2018. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- "How To Get Original Xbox Game Support for Xbox 360". Xbox.com. May 12, 2008. Archived from the original on May 12, 2008. Retrieved April 11, 2008.
- Gibson, Ellie (May 19, 2005). "E3: Xbox 360 "backwards compatibility" explained". Gamesindustry.biz. Archived from the original on June 14, 2006. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- Whitten, Marc. "A Letter from Marc Whitten: Discontinuation of Xbox LIVE for Original Xbox Games". Archived from the original on February 9, 2010. Retrieved June 19, 2013.
- "Reminder: Xbox Originals now available - Xbox Lives Major Nelson". Major Nelson. February 11, 2008. Archived from the original on May 27, 2008. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- Ryan McCaffrey (October 23, 2017). "First 13 Original Xbox Games Announced for Xbox One Compatibility". ign.com. Ziff Davis, LLC. Archived from the original on October 23, 2017. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Plunkett, Luke (June 17, 2009). "Microsoft Pulls Plug On Xbox Originals". Kotaku. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018. Retrieved April 12, 2018.
- Chris Kohler (June 11, 2017). "Xbox One Will Get Compatibility With Original Xbox Games [Update]". kotaku.com. Gizmodo Media Group. Archived from the original on June 14, 2017. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- Phillips, Tom (October 23, 2017). "Original Xbox Star Wars: KOTOR downloadable ahead of back-compat launch". Eurogamer.net. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Backward Compatibility - Technical Support and Known Issues". Xbox. January 7, 2010. Archived from the original on January 7, 2010. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- Tyrrel, Brandin (April 10, 2018). "Morrowind, Kotor 2, Jade Empire Headline New Wave Of Original Xbox Backwards Compatible Games". IGN. Archived from the original on April 11, 2018. Retrieved April 10, 2018.
- Fahey, Mike (January 14, 2009). "Your Next Xbox Original Is...Blowout?". Kotaku. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018. Retrieved April 12, 2018.
- "Xbox Originals: Burnout 3: Takedown - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". Major Nelson. February 4, 2009. Archived from the original on February 4, 2009. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Xbox Originals Manuals and Controller layouts (and free themes and picture packs) - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". majornelson.com. December 4, 2007. Archived from the original on July 25, 2009. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- Plunkett, Luke (November 14, 2007). "Xbox Originals: Japan Gets Different Xbox Originals Lineup". Kotaku. Archived from the original on December 18, 2007. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "Xbox Originals: Destroy all Humans and Intellivision Lives! - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". Major Nelson. September 15, 2008. Archived from the original on February 1, 2008. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Destroy All Humans!™ - Xbox.com". Xbox.com. January 16, 2011. Archived from the original on January 16, 2011. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- "Destroy All Humans!™ - Xbox.com". Xbox.com. July 4, 2011. Archived from the original on July 4, 2011. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- "Xbox Originals: Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - Xbox Lives Major Nelson". Major Nelson. March 24, 2008. Archived from the original on May 28, 2008. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Dreamfall: The Longest Journey". Delisted Games. July 9, 2017. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Full Game - Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - Xbox.com". Xbox. Archived from the original on July 12, 2012. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Xbox Originals: Stubbs the Zombie and Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - Xbox Lives Major Nelson". Major Nelson. May 14, 2008. Archived from the original on September 21, 2008. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "New Xbox Original now available: Grabbed by the Ghoulies - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". Major Nelson. February 16, 2009. Archived from the original on June 23, 2009. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- Adams, David (November 11, 2005). "Backwards-Compatible Titles Revealed". IGN. Archived from the original on May 3, 2016. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- Leadbetter, Richard (December 17, 2011). "Retro Face-Off: Grand Theft Auto 3". Eurogamer.net. Archived from the original on October 3, 2018. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- Pack included Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- "'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas' Coming to Xbox Originals - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". October 16, 2008. Archived from the original on February 1, 2010. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Games on Demand GTA: San Andreas Replacing Xbox Originals Version". Rockstar Support. Retrieved April 8, 2018.
- "And the next two Xbox Original titles are... - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". Major Nelson. June 11, 2008. Archived from the original on February 1, 2010. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "He-Man: Defender of Grayskull - Xbox - GameSpy". xbox.gamespy.com. Archived from the original on January 2, 2019. Retrieved July 17, 2018.
- "Xbox Originals: Jade Empire - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". Major Nelson. July 21, 2008. Archived from the original on February 1, 2010. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "New Xbox Originals now available: Max Payne and Max Payne 2 - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". Major Nelson. April 27, 2009. Archived from the original on November 26, 2010. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Coming to Xbox Originals: Splinter Cell:CT and Metal Arms - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". Major Nelson. April 15, 2008. Archived from the original on December 11, 2008. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- Harris, Craig (May 4, 2005). "Puyo Pop Fever". IGN. Archived from the original on October 4, 2018. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "Xbox Originals: Sega Soccer Slam and Raze's Hell - Xbox Live's Major Nelson". Major Nelson. December 15, 2008. Archived from the original on June 4, 2009. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- Rudden, David (August 29, 2006). "Microsoft adds dozens of Xbox 360-compatible games". CNET. Archived from the original on April 16, 2018. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- "SEGA Partners with Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to Publish Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Nintendo GameCube". Business Wire. January 27, 2004. Archived from the original on March 5, 2016. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- "Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku (xbx: 2004): Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on September 13, 2008. Retrieved April 16, 2017.
- Plunkett, Luke. "And Your Next Xbox Original Is..." Kotaku. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- Choi, Dan (December 1, 2005). "US 360 backward-compatibility list shrinks". Joystiq. Archived from the original on January 29, 2015. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- "Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360 from February 12, 2008". Xbox. February 12, 2008. Archived from the original on February 12, 2008. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- "Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360 from February 14, 2008". Xbox. February 14, 2008. Archived from the original on February 14, 2008. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- "Backward Compatibility - Technical Support and Known Issues". Xbox. October 13, 2010. Archived from the original on October 13, 2010. Retrieved April 19, 2018.
Microsoft's official list of Backward Compatibility Technical Support and Known Issues for Xbox 360 showing the webpage online as of October 13, 2010.
- "Backward Compatibility - Technical Support and Known Issues". Xbox. November 21, 2010. Archived from the original on November 21, 2010. Retrieved April 19, 2018.
Microsoft's official list of Backward Compatibility Technical Support and Known Issues for Xbox 360 showing the webpage was missing or removed as of November 21, 2010 when the entire Xbox website was redesigned.