List of SCM Group subsidiaries
System Capital Management or SCM (Ukrainian: Систем Кепітал Менеджмент) is a major Ukrainian financial and industrial holding company with headquarters in Donetsk in the east of the country. The business is controlled by a Ukrainian businessman Rinat Akhmetov who owns 100% of the company shares. In 2010, the group has revenues of around $12.8 billion and has assets worth over $22.7 billion.
- System Capital Management
- SCM Advisors (UK)
List of assets
- Metinvest holding (mining metallurgical complex)
- DTEK (energy engineering)
- Corum Group (machine building)
- (banking and insurance finance services)
- First Ukrainian International Bank (PUMB)
- Vega telecom (telecommunications)
- ESTA Holding (real estate)
- Ukraina Media Group (media-business)
- United Minerals Group (UMG, clay mining)
- Druzhkovka Quarry (Druzhkivka Ore Administration)
- Ogneupornerud (Fire Resistance non-Ore)
- Parallel-M LTD (network of gas stations in East Ukraine and Crimea)
- associated with "Donbasnaftoprodukt", "Nyeftyepromtorg"
- other brands include "Hefest", "PitStop", "parallel.ua"
- Portinvest (Marine transportation, www.portinvest.com.ua)
- HarvEast Holding (agricultural business)
- Shakhtar Donetsk (football)
- Lemtrans (Rail transportation)
- tochka.net (internet)
- life:) (communications)
- Dokuchayevsk Flux and Dolomite Combine
- Kryvbas Explosive Industries
- Novotroitsk Ore Administration
- "www.scmholding.com". Key Financials.