|Headquarters||Lichfield, Staffordshire, England|
|Simon Linford, (CEO)|
The company was founded as a family building business in 1877. It changed its name to F. & E.V. Linford in 1925 and to Linford Group in 1970. In March 2007, it acquired Dorothea Restorations, a metalwork restorer, and in May 2008, it bought Trumpers, a plasterwork business. In October 2011, the Linford Group was placed into administration.
The company was involved in the following activities: