Lieux Dressler (born 27 February 1930) is an American film and television actress.
Before becoming known as an actress, Dressler worked as a nightclub singer in Dallas. During this time, she was married to trombonist Morris Repass, with whom she had two sons. In the 1960s, her marriage ended, and she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. She operated an acting workshop named the Patio Playhouse, where she developed techniques that continue to be taught at acting classes.
During the 1970s, she appeared on various television series, including Columbo, Gunsmoke, Kolchak: the Night Stalker, and The Rockford Files. She also appeared in feature films, most notably Truck Stop Women (1974), Kingdom of the Spiders (1977), and Point of No Return (1993), and then she retired from acting.
- 1970: That Girl (episode "Stocks & the Single Girl")
- 1971: Columbo (episode "Death Lends a Hand")
- 1971–1973: Gunsmoke (5 episodes)
- 1972: Grave of the Vampire
- 1973: The Red Pony (television film)
- 1974: Truck Stop Women
- 1975: Kolchak: The Night Stalker (episode "The Knightly Murders")
- 1976: The Rockford Files (episode "So Help Me God")
- 1976: The Return of the World's Greatest Detective
- 1976: Rich Man, Poor Man (episode "Part II: Chapters 3 and 4")
- 1977: Kingdom of the Spiders
- 1977: The Bob Newhart Show (episode "Death Be My Destiny")
- 1978–1983: General Hospital (6 episodes)
- 1989: Days of Our Lives (3 episodes)
- 1993: Point of No Return
- Waters, Rick (1995). "Music is my mistress". The TCU Magazine. Retrieved 2019-10-02.
- Rainey, Buck (1990). Those Fabulous Serial Heroines. Scarecrow Press. p. 427.
- "The Garage". 2019. Retrieved 2019-10-02.
- Abbott, Jon (2009). Stephen J. Cannell Television Productions: A History of All Series and Pilots. McFarland. p. 63.
- Hughes, Howard (2014). Outer Limits: The Filmgoers' Guide to the Great Science-Fiction Films. p. 42.