|College team||Ohio State University|
In June 2012, the Chinese Anti-Doping Agency announced Li tested positive for the performance-enhancing drug erythropoietin (EPO). She was dropped from the Olympic team.
- 2007 National Intercity Games – 1st; 50m free
- 2007 National Winter Championships – 1st; 50m free
- 2009 FINA World Championships – 1st (World Record); 4 × 100 m medley relay
- ""China's Li Zhesi to miss London Olympics, says official." Xinhua". chinadaily.com.cn.
- "China's Li Zhesi Tests Positive for EPO". Swimming World Magazine. June 9, 2012. Retrieved June 11, 2012.