Lex Mundi is a professional services network. It is the largest law firm network. The network was established in 1989. As of 2015 it had over 160 member firms totaling at more than 21,000 attorneys. The network provides information to its members about developments in local and global law.
|Motto||The Mark of Excellence|
|Headquarters||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Independent law firms|
The non-profit Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation, a Lex Mundi affiliate, coordinates member firms who offer pro bono legal services to social entrepreneurs around the world.
- "Lex Mundi – Member Firms". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi – Premier Member Law Firms". lexmundi.com.
- admin. "British Columbia's Lex Mundi Law Firm | Farris". www.farris.com. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "Lex Mundi – Officers". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi – Board of Directors". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation – Lawyers Helping Social Entrepreneurs Change the World". lexmundiprobono.org.