|School||Marxism, Frankfurt school, postmodernism|
|Aesthetics, Cultural philosophy, Political philosophy, Social philosophy, Ethics, Cultural sociology|
He was elected into the first Parliament of the Republic of Slovenia in 1992 and acted as Vice President of Parliament during that term.
He has lectured at the following institutions:
- Faculty of Philosophy in Ljubljana
- Faculty of Biotechnology in Ljubljana
- Academy of Music in Ljubljana
- Faculty of Arts in Ljubljana
- Teachers' Academy in Ljubljana.
His father was the Slovene playwright Bratko Kreft.