Leto is an unincorporated community in northwestern Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. Along with Egypt Lake, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Egypt Lake-Leto. It was a separate CDP from 1970 to 1990, and was known as West Park in 1990. The population as of the 1990 census was 10,347.
|Coordinates: 28°0′40″N 82°31′1″W|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
The ZIP code for Leto is 33614.
Major surface roads in Leto
Some of the major surface roads serving the community include:
- Dale Mabry Highway
- Waters Avenue
- Lambright Street
The community of Leto is served by Hillsborough County Schools. Leto High School is located within the community.
- 1970 census of population
- 1980 census of population
- 1990 census of population
- "CENSUS OF POPULATION AND HOUSING (1790-2000)". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2010-07-17.
- Census area returned as West Park in 1990
- Not separately returned in 2000. Community combined with Egypt Lake to form Egypt Lake-Leto
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Leto profile from Hometown Locator
- Leto High School Archived 2007-03-11 at the Wayback Machine