|Full name||Leslie Norman Roebuck|
|Date of birth||10 November 1885|
|Place of birth||Geelong, Victoria|
|Date of death||18 May 1973 87)(aged|
|Place of death||Surrey Hills, Victoria|
|Original team(s)||Geelong West|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1908.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Recruited from Geelong West, Roebuck was Geelong's leading goalkicker in the 1906 VFL season, with 21 goals. His best goal tally in a game was five, which he got against Melbourne at Corio Oval in 1907.
Roebuck played regularly on the tennis circuit and competed at the 1914 Australasian Championships. In the opening round he defeated W. C. Marsden, then conceded a second round walkover to two-time former champion Rodney Heath, who went on to make the semi finals.
- "Les Roebuck – Player Bio". Australian Football. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Lawn Tennis". Winner. Melbourne: National Library of Australia. 21 June 1916. p. 4. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia Of AFL Footballers. BAS Publishing. ISBN 9781920910785.
- Lovett, Michael (2004). AFL 2004 – The Official Statistical History Of The AFL. AFL Publishing. ISBN 0-9580300-5-7.
- "Geelong v. Melbourne;". Geelong Advertiser. Vic.: National Library of Australia. 27 May 1907. p. 4. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Tennis Championships". The Argus. Melbourne: National Library of Australia. 24 November 1914. p. 4. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "The Australasian Championships". The Referee. Sydney: National Library of Australia. 2 December 1914. p. 16. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Les Roebuck's playing statistics from AFL Tables