Leonid Nikolayevich Kolesnikov (Russian: Леонид Николаевич Колесников; 27 April 1937 – 17 November 2010) was a Soviet swimmer. He had his best achievements in breaststroke, winning a European title in the 200 m in 1958 and setting a world record in the 100 m breaststroke in 1961. He competed at the 1960 Summer Olympics in the 400 m freestyle and 4×100 m medley relay and finished in fifth place in the relay, swimming the breaststroke leg. Between 1958 and 1961 he set six European records: three in the 200 m breaststroke and three in the 4×100 m medley relay. In 1962 he won a silver medal in the medley relay at the European championships.
|Born||27 April 1937|
|Died||17 November 2010 (aged 73)|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb)|
- Ушел из жизни Л.Н. Колесников. russwimming.ru, 19 November 2010
- Leonid KOLESNIKOV. the-sports.org
- Record history World records men (50m) Archived 2006-11-27 at the Wayback Machine. swim-city.com
- "Leonid Kolesnikov". sports-reference. Retrieved 5 May 2012.
- СИЛЬНЕЙШИЕ СОВЕТСКИЕ ПЛОВЦЫ. swimmingmasters.narod.ru