Leon Barsha (December 26, 1905–November 13, 1964) was an American film producer, editor and director. As a producer and director he was best known for making films in the Western genre. In his later years he concentrated especially on editing.
- Broadway Scandals (1929)
- Sudden Fear (1952)
- A Bullet for Joey (1955)
- Walk the Dark Street (1956)
- Lizzie (1957)
- Twilight Zone (TV Series, 11 episodes) (1960-1961)
- Gunsmoke (an illustration of film editing) (1961)
- Lonely Are The Brave (1962)
- Lady in a Cage (1964)
- Rawhide (TV Series, 5 episodes) (1964)
- Renzi, Thomas C. (2005-12-27). Cornell Woolrich from Pulp Noir to Film Noir. ISBN 9780786423514.
- Hines, Thomas S.; Neutra, Richard Joseph (January 1994). Richard Neutra and the Search for Modern Architecture: A Biography and History. ISBN 9780520085893.
- "Vintage architecture -- Richard Neutra". 2008-11-13.
- Rainey, Buck (January 1998). Western Gunslingers in Fact and on Film: Hollywood's Famous Lawmen and Outlaws. ISBN 9780786403967.
- Ankerich, Michael G. (2011-12-14). The Sound of Silence: Conversations with 16 Film and Stage Personalities Who Bridged the Gap Between Silents and Talkies. ISBN 9780786485345.
- Morris, Oeter (1992-08-06). Embattled Shadows: A History of Canadian Cinema, 1895-1939. ISBN 9780773560727.
- Slide, Anthony (1999). Actors on Red Alert: Career Interviews with Five Actors and Actresses Affected by the Blacklist. ISBN 9780810836495.
- Pitts, Michael R. (2005-07-25). Poverty Row Studios, 1929-1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. ISBN 9780786423194.