The entry to Lemnos Reserve
Location in Victoria
|Population||246 (2016 census)|
|Elevation||115 m (377 ft)|
|LGA(s)||City of Greater Shepparton|
The locality was established in 1927 as a soldier settlement zone after the First World War. It was named by Ernest Hill a returned soldier after the Greek island of Lemnos where Allied soldiers stopped on their way to Gallipoli.
Lemnos has a State School, General store with a post office agency and a large farming community. Lemnos is also home to a U. S. Campbells Soup factory.