Law Week Colorado
Law Week Colorado is Colorado's weekly newspaper for lawyers and an information source on legal issues in the state. It circulates to lawyers, judges and general counsel from offices in Denver. It also is an official Colorado legal publication, as defined by state statute.
|Owner(s)||Circuit Media LLC|
|Headquarters||725 S. Broadway, #10|
Denver, CO 80209
Law Week covers items of interest to lawyers, including lawsuits, practice management, firm news, notable verdicts and industry gossip. The publication has had sponsor relationships with organizations including Best Lawyers and the Colorado chapter of the Legal Marketing Association.
- "24-70-102. Legal publications". n.d. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Law Week: New Legal Newspaper Long Time Coming". May 2003. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Pamela Mackey is lawyered up". Denver Post. 23 April 2008. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Media Coverage". n.d. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Sponsorship Opportunities". n.d. Archived from the original on June 8, 2009. Retrieved 1 September 2009.