Lauramie Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
Location in Tippecanoe County
|Coordinates: 40°15′03″N 86°46′59″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||54.07 sq mi (140.0 km2)|
|• Land||54.05 sq mi (140.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.04%|
|Elevation||784 ft (239 m)|
|• Density||48/sq mi (19/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
47905, 47909, 47930, 47981, 47983
|GNIS feature ID||453543|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 54.07 square miles (140.0 km2), of which 54.05 square miles (140.0 km2) (or 99.96%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.04%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Concord at 40.2933697°N 86.8375069°W
- Gladens Corner at 40.2586476°N 86.8283397°W
- Monroe at 40.2864248°N 86.7352836°W
- Stockwell at 40.2861471°N 86.7708395°W
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Clark, Concord, Fairview, Johnson, Saint Joe, Stingley, Union and Yorktown.
Interstate 65 US Route 52
Airports and landing strips
- Timber House Airport
- Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 41
- State Senate District 22
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.