Laura Bailey (model)
Laura Bailey (6 August 1972) is an English model and writer. Born in London, England, she has modelled campaigns for Guess jeans, L'Oreal, Jaguar, Jaeger, Marks and Spencer, Bella Freud, Radley and Temperley London. Bailey also works as a writer and has written for Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Vanity Fair, Glamour, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Times. She is a Cultural Ambassador for the British Fashion Council and an Ambassador for Oxfam. In September 2011, Bailey was announced as a contributing editor to British Vogue. She also writes a blog for Vogue.co.uk.
Laura Emily Birks
6 August 1972
London, England, UK
|Residence||London, England, UK|
Laura is Creative Director of jewellery concept label Loquet London that was launched in June 2013 alongside her friend and founder of the label Sheherazade Goldsmith.
- Bergin, Olivia (4 August 2011). "A new job for Laura Bailey". Daily Telegraph. London: Telegraph Media Group (published 16 October 2011). Archived from the original on 16 October 2011. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Laura Bailey news and features". www.vogue.co.uk.
- "The Launch Of Loquet London". Vogue UK.
- je t'écoute. Vimeo.
- Solange Azagury-Partridge Exclusive: Metamorphosis Film – LoveGold. YouTube. 15 October 2013.
- "Laura Bailey Trager Delaney Film Producer (Vogue.co.uk)". Vogue UK.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Chris Hastings and Jasper Copping (1 July 2001). "Model makes up with Oxford don father". Telegraph.co.uk.