Laughing at Trouble
Laughing at Trouble is a 1936 American comedy film directed by Frank R. Strayer and written by Robert Ellis and Helen Logan. The film stars Jane Darwell, Brook Byron, Allan Lane, Sara Haden, Lois Wilson, and Margaret Hamilton. The film was released on December 11, 1936, by 20th Century Fox.
|Laughing at Trouble|
|Directed by||Frank R. Strayer|
|Produced by||Max Golden|
|Screenplay by||Robert Ellis|
based on the play by
|Edited by||Nick DeMaggio|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Jane Darwell as Glory Bradford
- Brook Byron as Mary Bradford
- Allan Lane as John Campbell
- Sara Haden as Mrs. Jennie Nevins
- Lois Wilson as Alice Mathews
- Margaret Hamilton as Lizzie Beadle
- Pert Kelton as Ella McShane
- John Carradine as Deputy Sheriff Alec Brady
- James Burke as Sheriff Bill Norton
- Russell Hicks as Cyrus Hall
- Eddie Acuff as Jamie Bradford
- Frank Reicher as Dr. Larson
- William "Billy" Benedict as Wilbur
- Edward McWade as Harvey
- "Laughing at Trouble (1936) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-14.
- Hal Erickson. "Laughing at Trouble (1937) - Frank Strayer | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-11-14.
- "Laughing at Trouble". Afi.com. 1936-09-16. Retrieved 2015-11-14.