Las Vegas Nights
Las Vegas Nights is a 1941 American comedy film directed by Ralph Murphy and written by Ernest Pagano, Harry Clork and Eddie Welch. The film stars Phil Regan, Bert Wheeler, Constance Moore, Virginia Dale, Lillian Cornell, Betty Brewer and Hank Ladd. The film was released on March 28, 1941, by Paramount Pictures.
|Las Vegas Nights|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Ralph Murphy|
|Produced by||William LeBaron|
|Screenplay by||Ernest Pagano|
|Music by||Phil Boutelje|
|Cinematography||William C. Mellor|
|Edited by||Arthur P. Schmidt|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Phil Regan as Bill Stevens
- Bert Wheeler as Stu Grant
- Constance Moore as Norma Jennings
- Virginia Dale as Patsy Grant
- Lillian Cornell as Mildred Jennings
- Betty Brewer as Katy
- Hank Ladd as Hank Bevis
- Henry Kolker as William Stevens Sr.
- Francetta Malloy as Gloria Stafford
- William 'Red' Donahue as 'Red' Donahue
- Tommy Dorsey as Tommy Dorsey
- Frank Sinatra as Singer
- Crowther, Bosley (1941-03-20). "Movie Review - Las Vegas Nights - 'Las Vegas Nights' Shown at the Paramount - 'The Monster and the Girl' at Loew's Criterion - 'Sleepers West' at Palace". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
- "Las Vegas Nights". Tcm.com. Retrieved 2015-03-17.